MY HITS FINALLY REACHED 300+. WHEEEEEEEE *jumps around like a retarded kangaroo*
I wonder who's the 1 who broke the ice to to reach the number 300. Tee-hee.............
Dun worry guys. I'll make sure to post more. So you all visit more. And we can reach 400 faster. WWWHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......... I promise to not ever let my blog rot ever again. I'll post all the crap I have. After all, I am a really god "crap-per" but my crap is not totally crap. So i'll just post whatever I have. To make sure my blog never rot again.
Today,I wanna blog bout this movie Just follow Law , It's very old (produced 2006) The movie very the damn funny, you wanna watch it? well, if you are watching fot the first time. Then make sure you are not eating popcorns. Or else you might choke.
Dun worry, its very easy to understand. They speak a little bit of Chinese ,small bit of Hokkien like "Ka-na-sai = eat Shit. Cause they only speak simple english. Nice show, slight perverted. But no exposure, only got wear bikini which is really nothing too exposeed. Okay. gtg. Go watch the movie. DAMN FUNNY.
I can guarantee you'll laugh if you watch it for the first time. Second time...... No guarantee, cause i didn't laugh much. Because I already knew what would actually happen!!!! Okay, that's enough for this post. Bye bye.... I'll come back with another post..
No comments:
Post a Comment