I update again . Today, Cheryl tried copying Becca's art. Then Becca drew a cockroach.
She tried drawing it too. But then it failed. The head looks like a tortoise head.
And so I called it a new species its a : Tockoach =Tortoise+Cockroach
I only took the first 2 words of the tortoise because only the head look like a tortoise
While the body and leg looked like a cockroach
Since most of it look like a cockroach That's why I took more words from the cockroach.
Too bad I cant scan the photo. TOO BAD!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I just found out that this word kinda make sense.
Primate=Primary Schoolmate
You know why it make sense?
Cause when we are in priamary school. We behave like primate. Dont deny it. Everyone does the same. Including you, me , he , she, they ,it and so on... LALALALALALALALALALA
Thanks for reading. Visit my blog more often and I'll blog even more often. Bye........:)
No comments:
Post a Comment