09 March 2009

what A day!!!!

Today I went to Mid Valley with my family. I went to buy stationaries I need.
I bought this scissors, it got 1 special thing there. So when i cut, the scissors will open itself.
I was like Ooohhhhhh..... *retarded look* Then I ask my father whether is it sharp? Then he said YES. So i bought it. It's RM3.90 only from Japan.....

I show you guys 2mrw la. If you ever wanna see it . You know why i buy it?.......

I felt bad for borrowing Sook Yii's scissors to make my retarded creation. I'll post 1 more post about my retarded creation and another post for my new wacky weird interest. Teehee.......

I also bought some pens ,rulers for my bro and bought glue stick. what do you think bought the price? RM15++? Nah..... only Rm10.20 all together.....
4 pens for RM2.80 only. 2 rulers for RM 1.20 only. 2 glue sticks for RM 3.30 only the scissors RM 3.90 only. HAHAHAHA.

Oh. Before I forget. I am looking for retarded looking animated banana images for our sivik project. It's very cute. And I am craving for more. I got 8 banana images already. But i still want more. Very nice and cute. Wheeeee.....................

No comments: