I seriously have nothign much to blog about today...
But.. when i have something post..
I'll post it up later...
I dunno wad to post about..
How about... My little experience on my oral today... :D
It sucks.... Of all the names...
Mine was the first name CALLED today..
And i wasnt even ready for it....
Then i was so nervous until I kinda simply
crap and crap and crap.....
then only he asked some questions....
Then i answered him....
I wasnt supposed to..
after all that, i done.. he told me my mark ( range)
so.. he asked me whether i want to re-do
straight away.. with confidence.. i said YES
cause I swear I crapped a lot just now..
So....
i better re-do to get higher marks..
Im not sure why he didnt ask others whether thay want to re-do
Maybe because he noticed I was SICK.. Im still coughing...LOL
Whatever it is..
I dont care...
All i need now
Is confidence...
Cough gone....
Ideas...
If i have all that..
No doubt...
My oral should be fine...
But since today.. I was lack of ideas and still coughing...
ehehehe
Not too great...
It was scary standing in front....
I hoipe my voice was loud enough that ppl at the back can hear me..
And yesterday....
Char Nie sit at Becca's place.....
so.. she asked dunno who to take her book.. then she fly the book to her..
then the UFO thing started..
after that.... I said.. Unidentified Flying Object...
then bla bla bla bla bla ...
UFO has just became... Unidentified Fu*king Object.....
Then dunno who go and do something to Su Wen
and she was screaming.. Aaa!!!!!
Then i said she looked like UFO from my place..
LOL..........
I made a new word.. Its COL..
Cough Out Loud..
LOL
COL LOL
gahahahha... i think thats all for today... time for some little entertainment.. MAPLE..LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment