04 May 2009

I'm gonna return...

I'm absent for school today..
cause i am sick and need PLENTY of rest...

I'm not trying to escape passing up my homework..
cause...
I'm already done...
I did my ELEMEN 3 ..okay?
currently doing my Geo project...
cause i'm feeling way much better than yesterday...
better do my project before i start feeling sick and no mood for project ever again....
hopefully i can finish my project by 2mrw...

so..
after i finish project..
i can finally
FINALY
FINALLY
focus on my studies....

You know why i wan study??? ( i know its weird hearing me say i WANT to to study)
cause..
they're gonna butcher ppl after the Diagnostic..
I repeat.. BUTCHER people after DIAGNOSTIC...
they gonna change classes..
so we gotta work very hard to maintain our place..
Especially for us, 3 Setians.....
But actually i also want to drop class as I'm feeling the pressure given by our teachers...
BUT IM GONNA MISS ALL MY NERDY FRIENDS!!!!!

SO.....
gotta study like a NERD to stay in 3 Setia.....
but...
I aint no NERD.. so i CANT study..
well , still,
i gotta try my best..
PMR is on its way to our FRONT DOORS...
wonder if there's any reward from the school if we actually get 7A's :X

Ignoring that,
Can anyone help me get my RUJUKAN for geo project??
All i "rujuk" was INTERNET and thats all...
soal selidik i didnt do :X
so.. can anyone spare me something???
I really need help...
If u could help...
Inform me that YOU can help by telling me through MSN.. U can call my phone..
or simply.. send me an E-mail..
If u CANT help,
then... Nevermind..

INfact, i seriously DOUBT that anyone would actualy help me...
cause.. ITS YOUR HARDWORK....
I know its stupid asking for help over here..
But this is the only way i could thought of....
I seriously hope that someone would actually respond to this post.....
I hope so....
just hope and pray... with fingers-crosed.... :X

bye bye for now... back to my projects....

Doing her project,
Chi Yan

No comments: