My blog hits is shooting up like rocket...
And im happy with it....
Okay...
I think im gonna blog bout my BM oral exam...
OK..
Yesterday.. My name was called and i did my oral...
from the range of 9- 15 marks...
I improved and got 21 marks over 30 marks..
I was darn happy...
And my dumb topic was about 3 Setia...
All i crap was
how many student in class
Who's the ajk of 3 Setia...
Teachers who teach us...
And the moment i was talking bout SETIAUSAHA 3Setia..
Char Nie was so damn perasan.....
Then stupid Kah Deng started questioning me with THIS particularly hard to answer question:
Pada pendapat anda, siapakah guru yang terbaik di 3 Setia?
I was stunned when i heard that....
Then En Othman was like.. i dun care what u answer
So.. i was saying every teacher that teaches us are good... ( konon-nya)
Then he ask AGAIN..( man, am i gonna smack him or what?):
Siapalah yang terbaik....
Haiz... then i simply crapped lor...
i said Pn Norly was best cause she had to take care of her foetus( i know it sounds wrong) and at the same time she had to teach us
Blablabla....
Today.... we played the game....the HI game..
Player 1: Hi Player 2
Player 2: Yes Player 1?
Player 1 : Meet Player 3
Player 2: Hi Player 3
And the thing goes on and on
If u say wrongly...
Your name shall be changed to some stupid names....
Today's game....
Cheryl loses so much that her name turned into...
Saggy nipple melting milky long hairy big boobs ( damn long)
Shye Wei turned into Stinking Ass..... LOL
Becca turned into... Hippopotamus Shit..... ( er.. no comment)
As for me.. I was the best... LALALA *perasan*I was only named as Porn
Nothing much for today......
so skip all that... and lets look forward into diagnostic....
Im changing my layout soon.....SOON
And i wan my maple...:(
No comments:
Post a Comment