During moral lesson. when teacher wasnt there. I was too bored. So I use the unwanted paper i have to make my stupid creation.
I wanted to make spongebob in the first place, but i gave up, so at least the box is there already la. Then I made some cylinder that looks like pill.
I put it in the box and started calling it birth control pills. I started showing people and annoys them with it. Cl put in into her mouth but spit back out. Others just said "Ewww" . Sorry guys for annoying you with the OBVIOUSLY FAKE birth control pill. Tee hee....
The second day, moral no class again, So i went into my deep thinking and I made a pencil. Hee hee. A pencil made out of paper that actually works. Hee hee.... Too bad... I destroyed it already... Cause it is bent and wont hold anymore. It just keeps opening and opening. So i gave up. I abandoned it................... Gahahahahahaha...
That i planned to make a cake. But looked like Shit. So I got mad and made SHIT then teacher saw me... So I quickly crushed it ...sweat............. then i tried making a mini book. Fed up of cutting and destroyed it again..... so means ....... I only made the pencil and the shit. HAHAHA. If you dun believe. Shye Wei be my witness. She saw me making it....
No comments:
Post a Comment