Nothing much happened in school today...
today we went to bengkel for our KH project and then we i was sawing the wood... somehow the En Shudirman saw me... I saw until very tired already ( I sawed a few woods before that. dont say i am weak) after that, he told me not to sit cause he say 'no power'( marianne you win this time)
Then he showed me the proper way... and he saw for me.. within 5 second .. the wood that i was sawing until half dead...has broken into two.. he sawed it in like 5 secs..i saw like 5 minute also havent break.......LOL.. that time my reaction was like O_O...... teacher also helped Marianne saw her piece of wood....
After that.. i start sawing like how he did.. and it seems more effective but still very tiring...OH! and becca siad.. if we saw like this .. then one side of our arm will be muscular....so..its like right hand muscular...left hand not muscular..LOL
I think thats all for today..gtg...BYE..gotta finish elemen 1 for sj project..pass up tomorow!
Few more viewers and my hits reached 500! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment