27 March 2009

50 hits++

YAY!!! MY HITS FINALLY REACHED 500++!!!

Today is our big day....
We presented about water pollution and natural disasters.......
I started the presentation by saying good morning and all that.....

At first i was teeny-weeny bit of nervous..... because MC and Su Wen ask me think abt porn stuff..(Then i showed them tha finger)
Then after i said good morning everything turns out well..

Until i presenting..i kept saying it wrongly..( but i can swear i not nervous)

After that the last and the best part!
The bananas! Today only got 3 groups presented in total....
The 1st group was Kah Deng's group
2nd is our group
3rd is Xin Chien's group( i cant hear you guys....sorry:[ )

And... teacher ask others who was the best and...






almost evryone said ours is the best...YAY!!!

You all dont take it too personally...I am not LC-ing...

its just that i thought others would be better..i thought we will screw it..
I screwed a little( reading wrongly)

but thanks to my banana minion... and thanks to all of your support toward our group...THANKS!we appreciate your support! And we are the 2nd group to present(Its a little scary)..

So others who can do next week. you all are so lucky..cause you heard the comment and you all definitely improvised.... its a little unfair though.... thats what i felt..

I aint no criticizing anyone here...just sharing my joy not LC...
I SWEAR TO GOD I NOT LC...
hope you all dont ever ever misunderstood..... I am just happy.... :) YAY!!!!

Oh sorry..cant find a proper layout... you guys just gotta wait.....sorry....gomen...

No comments: