20 June 2016

Random Sunday Morning

Just an ordinary Sunday but I woke up feeling hyper, happy, jumpy haha..

Had pork noodle and 'cham' for breakfast
Caffeine really got me going

Went shopping at Mid Valley with family, was looking for a pair of black heels Yeen and I saw at Pavilion (she bought but I didnt because they didnt have my size). So the outlet at MV didnt have it at all. Had thoughts to travel to SG Wang outlet, which I've made reservation of the shoe earlier (because their stock hasnt arrived).

So, nevermind, went to MPH bookstore to spend my book vouchers, got some books that I like and some that I thought they wouldn't let me redeem.

While walking to the carpark, thought of going to SG Wang outlet alone the next day because I really need a new pair of heels. Then, a conversation with my mum got me hyped to go today.

But my dad offered to drive me there, since we're already halfway there to KL. So we did, got the heels I want, fits nicely and I was on my way home.

It was father's day and my dad decided to destory the crow's nest. So we did and it was like a relief to get rid of the nuisance.

While chilling and getting ready to take a nap, a junior of mine contacted me to buy the statute books which I've been wanting to sell. I wanted to use 'GoGet' to send the books to her but was coincidentally going nearby her home at PJ, so I end up sending it myself. Perfectly smooth.

Got home and started wrapping the books we redeemed earlier. I really enjoy wrapping books, it gives me the sense of accomplishment every time.

Watched TV and read 70+ pages of the book I just bought. It's been awhile since I could read at such speed and with such focus.

I was really hyper, happy and chatty the whole day. I just couldnt stop talking. Maybe it's the coffee or maybe it's just been a great day. Whatever it is, today, I am happy, genuinely am from the bottom of my heart. I feel so light-hearted and jolly.

But, a great day has to come to and end. I've used up my energy and now I'm just going to sleep feeling.. happy :)

Good night and thank you, it has been a great day for me.

-Chi Yan-

No comments: