我刚刚才哭了一场 。
I just finished crying awhile ago.
其实没什么,只是懂了一些令我有点痛又有点伤心的东西。
Nothing happened, it's just that I found out something that sounded hurtful to me.
只是,真正懂我的人,懂我用心良苦的人,又有几个?
How many people out there really know me?
我为什么要为别人去改我自己,
Why do I have to change because of others?
别人又为什么要为我改变自己。
Or why do others have to change because of me?
就是因为在乎吗?
Is it all because we care?
当我们小的时候,大家都会要我们学会很多东西。
When we were younger, we were taught to pick things up..
比如学习认识朋友,学习数学,学习画画等等 。
Making friends, learning math, doing art and the list goes on..
现在,当我们长大了一点,看见了世界的一小部分,
Now that we're a little older and have seen more things,
长大过程的一部分就是要学习放下。
Part of growing up is having to learn to let go.
放下友情,放下兴趣,放下时间,放下职业等等。
Letting go of friendships, interests, priorities, time, career, and so on.
多数都是我们比较在意的东西。
Most which are things that matters.
是我成长的太慢或者是时间过得太快?
Am I too slow to grow up or is the process being expedited for me?
在我记忆里,成长的过程是没那么的难或那么的痛。
I don't remember growing up being so hard and so painful.
我就是不记得。
I just don't.
- Chi Yan -
No comments:
Post a Comment