Hey guys, it's been a long while since I've updated my blog. I admit, I've gotten lazy.
Short update on my life shall we? :)
1. I am currently a final year degree student (as of May 2015)
I will be graduating next year (2016) around May and I believe my convocation will be somewhere around August. It sounds like a long way to go but time flies and I'm sure I'll graduate before I know it.
With my current CGPA, I am no longer eligible for any kind of scholarship/sponsors and with the remaining semesters, I can't do anything about it either. Not being glum about it but it's a fact and I believe I've accepted it. Though I can't graduate with First Class Honours, I'll still aim to graduate with a 3.5 CGPA.
Not that the CGPA means anything in the corporate world but I've been cooped up in this place for 3 years, I just felt that I should achieve something as a 'gift' for myself for spending so much time here in university.
anyway,ikindathinkitlooksbetteronmyresumeanyway *is shot*
Been through some tough times which I do not wish to share so publicly in a blog (where I have no control over my visitors, though I kinda think nobody visits anymore because I've been missing for such a long time) but if I wanted to share it with you, I would have :) And I would prefer doing it face-to-face too! Yay for more reasons to hang out/yumcha teehee!
I should be looking forward to my Final Year Project with my bunch of coursemates. I was warned that this is the time where best friends become enemies, I really hope that doesn't happen because that would suck, a lot. All the times we've been through together only to be broken off because of a mandatory subject? I hope I (at the very least) am matured enough not to do that.
2. I've completed my internship in Leo Burnett Malaysia (18 May 2015 - 4 Sept 2015)
In case you didn't know, Leo Burnett is one of the top advertising agencies not only in Malaysia but also around the world. I was working in LB Malaysia (of course) with the McDonald's team and I learned a lot about the industry from them and yes, I am actually proud, honoured and happy that I got such an opportunity.
The advertising world is known for it's crazy working hours and also crazy (stressful) working environment. Well, that's true but I believe every industry in this world has their own stress and 'crazy' as well. All that matters is whether you believe it's worth being crazy for.
Hmm, apparently, according to my in-house supervisor, my onsite supervisor was really satisfied with my work performance. She said: "She said you were fast, you can work on your own. She can just throw you some tasks and somehow you'll be able to juggle it. I think you really should consider joining this field in the future, it's really hard and rare for people who can be good in the advertising field to come by"
That's a good reason to stay/go back into the industry but the working hours is quite discouraging as well. What will I do? Time will tell.
3. New part-time job
If you didn't know, I was previously working in myBurgerLab as a part timer for a year and... 4 months? Then I stopped because I had to undergo my internship training but I never went back after I finished my internship because a lot of things has changed and there are too many new faces.
Being away from the job for so long (4 months) also makes me very 'rusty' and if I do go back, I might have to start all over again, considering I had previously achieved 5 of their 'Achievement Unlocked' cards and earning myself the '5 Star Awesome Geek' award (not sure if that's the official name for the 'award').
I think I mind learning the new stuff because my mind would be filled with a lot of memories of the old stuff/old ways to do things. Also, I think I actually said in a rash: "I'll never go back to burgerlab ever again" because I was unhappy with the new changes/style at the moment.
I looked for a new part time job and it's been 1 week in currently, I am unhappy with the new job.
Reason for disliking my new job:
i. The working place is very "cina". Most (or rather ALL) of their staff speaks Chinese, although it's not a problem to me as I can speak chinese but I didn't expect such a cafe place to be like that. It was an odd adjustment from my mBL experience
ii. Their working hours are a little crazy/weird (up to 12am+ on weekends)
iii. They are not very flexible with their scheduling, it's complicated to explain but getting a replacement/shift exchange is not as easy as it is in mBL
iv. Some of the people here seems to expect you to know everything even when you are obviously new staff v. Some even very sarcastic in forcing you to admit fault (for something you didn't do but was blamed just because you are the new guy)
Do you know how miserable it is to be dreading about having to go to
work? Even though I was unhappy (at the moment), I never dreaded having to go to work at
burgerlab. It felt a little like homesick, like I was sick to return to a
place that I know (but don't actually know anymore). The grass is greener on the other side eh? Nope. I won't publicize my new working place online because I don't want to be involved in any kind of defamation lawsuit (though I'm just voicing out my mind), but if you already know, keep it to yourself?
Maybe I haven't gotten used to the new working place/working culture but currently (I got used to my internship pretty quickly though, maybe it's the mindset that I brought along with) but I'm planning to leave the job when my semester starts and use my semester as an excuse to quit.
The reasons are pretty simple:
one, I'm (currently) unhappy with the working culture
two, (currently) unhappy with my job scope
three, (currently) I'm paid the same wage I earn at mBL and even lower if I work morning shifts.
I'm just not sure what should I do next. Look for a new part time job again or go back to mBL until I graduate. Though, both options are to be sustained until I graduate (when I can look for a full-time job) because I earn my own allowance.
Random thought:
Whenever I'm unhappy with my job, I tell myself: "Remember, I am a part-timer, I did not sign any contract, I can fuck up however I want and however I damn well please and I don't need them to fire me, I can quit. It's not my life, it's not everything and I can definitely find a part time job elsewhere. After all, if I think about it, I only want the part time job to earn my own allowance. I don't need it, I still have my savings from all the times I've been working previously. I can quit, that is the right belonged to me that I can exercise. It's not the end of the world yet. It will end soon, I don't have to do this forever. Don't worry anymore. Don't be unhappy anymore."
Then I'll be less unhappy because I know I have a choice. ;)
4. BBQ Pool Party with OUG Geeks
Just yesterday (5th October 2015), they organized a BBQ Pool Party for the OUG Geeks using the money we collected from our tip jar. It was really nice seeing some familiar (and some new faces too) faces.
It really reminded me of "home" because how can I forget that this is the 'family' that I've been working with for a year plus? Of course, they wonder where had I been and some of them knew I left because I went for internship. Although I was gone, they still welcomed me to the party and it felt nice.
Ahh, my family :') I guess, apart from the stuff that made me unhappy, what kept me in mBL for such a long time was the flexibility of the scheduling, the variety of tasks and maybe just these bunch of geeks going through thick and thin with you.
The main difference of the working style of mBL and my new workplace is that during a busy shift, everyone in mBL tries to keep each other calm and level-headed to survive the shift with minimal error. In my new workplace? Everyone rushes you and everyone speaks as though you owe them a million dollar each. Don't mean to comment so much but it's a very very bad culture obviously. Duh. I've definitely seen a greener side of the grass when talking about crazy shifts in the F&B industry.
Maybe I'm comparing the both of them too much but I guess I know, deep down in my heart, mBL remains as the better place to work (even though it doesn't rock socks) but I just somehow refuse to accept it. Or maybe because of what I said and I have my own stubborn ego to feed.
On the way to the party though, I was in the car with the 'old geeks', Brian, Thanu and Natassha, we were talking about the upcoming SPM and the upcoming Deepavali holiday. Someone mentioned that Deepavali is only 28 days away (which is just a wrong calculations btw) and I was shocked because I remembered that Deepavali clashes with my 21st birthday this year.
I said, "What?! That means I'm turning 21 in 28 days! Shit! NO!"
Although it's not 28 days away, it is indeed, very very near, which is the reason for the title of the blog post.
I was talking to my brother about some old times I had in school earlier. Like prefects stuff. And I was reminiscing about the time I was in Prefects' camp (2007) and we played a round of broken telephone that went so wrong to the point I'm still laughing about it today.
"Chief jemput majlis kahwin" to something like...
"Saya jumpa mastim tauhim" (no idea what it meant) to something like..
"Saya jumpa seekor kambing" and finally to...
"Saya seekor kambing"
I remembered blogging about that and wanted to read about my experience again but now I kinda remembered that I wouldn't have blogged it in 2007 because I was way too young and stupid back then. In fact, I think I wrote it in my diary and I am definitely going down the memory lane tonight or tomorrow by reading that diary written by a bitch-ass at the age of 13. And because I was searching for that old post (that I thought I blogged about), I found some really old blog posts I wrote years ago.
I was so childish, so clueless, so bitch-ass, so annoying, so obsessed over dumb stuffs and just.... I'm now sitting, wondering what's wrong with me and why would I even have any friends? I'm very very glad that I had friends (and still are friends with these people), I have no idea what my brain was thinking at that time of my life. What the hell was I back in 2008? Maybe I'll think the same 7 years later reading this same post in... 2022?
So I saw this random tag I did in 2008 when tagging (and blogging) used to be a trend.
Now, 7 years later, these are my answers again. Doing this (again) because why not? :)
Here we go again! Down the memory lane indeed.. (Tag behind the cut)
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this long-ass update from me ;) *wink*
Till then,
Chi Yan
The tag:
A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B.)
Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the
person whom they were tagged by.
C.) Continue this game by sending it to other people.
I'm tagging whoever still following my blog because it'll be fun! A little nostalgia wouldn't hurt!
01. What have you been doing recently?
(2008) Does doing this tag counts?
(2015) Working part time, really!
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
(2008) Only when I go to sleep
(2015) Nope, only for a few seconds when I restart my phone sometimes
03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
(2008) Dutying in canteen and breathing a lot of carbon dioxide
(2015) I wouldn't know, I was sleeping x)
04. When did you last cry?
(2008) Last year somewhere near Hari Koko ... No comment...
(2015) Probably the time when I almost lost my internship job at a very last minute days before I begin my final exams last semester.. so that was probably in April
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
(2008) Erm.. sometimes....
(2015) Not really
06. What do you want in your life right now?
(2008) My personal room , money, a laptop( impossible)
(2015) Loads of sleep/rest, I want my smooth face again, I still want money and maybe a boyfriend
07.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
(2008) Neither. I prefer getting wet =)
(2015) Umbrella if I have it, put up my hood if I'm wearing one or make a run for it if I have neither
08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
(2008) My pillow, blanket and my soft toys...:)
(2015) Some things never change, my pillow, my blanket (better if its freshly washed) and my soft toys!
09. What bottom are you wearing now?
(2008) grey shorts
(2015) Black shorts
10.What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
(2008) I dunno? But a lot of it is nice...
(2015) Hmm, appreciative messages from my on-site supervisor and colleagues from internship :')
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
(2008) Never. Its complicating enough
(2015) I won't if I don't have to
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
(2008) Last time but not now
(2015) Not at the moment
13. What was the last movie you caught?
(2008) Just Follow Law-DVD from my father's friend
(2015) The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials
14. What are you proud of?
(2008) Proud of being Chi Yan ..proud..One and only..
(2015) Proud that I survived my internship without crying over stress :')
15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
(2008) Free ipod blablabla... maxis... something like that
(2015) I wouldn't know LOL!
16. What was the last songs you sang out loud?
(2008) Womanizer by Britney Spearsin class
(2015) The Fight Song by Rachel Platten
17. Do you have any nick names?
(2008) Yup. and I am not spreading the embarassing name around.
(2015) Erm... Da Mei Mei, Hewy/Hewie, Emily Jane
18. What does you last received text message say?
(2008) Erm.. Its my privacy ya know
(2015) Curry wan tan mee? (mBL OUG groupchat)
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
(2008) 11pm 30 minutes later than usual
(2015) HAHAHAHAHA.. 4am I think.. :X (couldn't fall asleep and end up playing phone)
20. Are you currently happy?
(2008) No. Because of this annoying tag that never ends
(2015) Yup but thinking about having to go to work later, nope.
21. Who gives you best advice?
(2008) My friends =)
(2015) My mum and my besties
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
(2008) Nope.
(2015) Probably not because I'm a little germaphobic but I had apple pie shot at the party yesterday haha
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
(2008) No one...
(2015) Nobody lol
24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
(2008) Nah.... =D
(2015) Not at the moment
25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
(2008) Sook Yii, Becca, Marianne, Shye Wei , Char Nie and Char Lie
(2015) One of the colleague in my new workplace who tried to catch her phone several times before it finally fell on the floor
26. Do you wear toe socks?
(2008) Toe socks? I wear school socks and ankle socks
(2015) I still have no idea what's a toe socks. So, no.
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
(2008) I dunno....
(2015) Probably my mom or dad
28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
(2008) Well
Ya...I bet all of you know already right?... WHY AM I SAYING HERE?
CAUSE I AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL WHAT I FELT. TASTE YOUR OWN
MEDICINE.=p
(2015) hahahahahah yea. And I think I might have broken 1 or 2 myself too x)
29. What annoys you most in a person?
(2008) This question is confusing.... :S
(2015) A lot of things! People with attitude problem, annoying people, slow internet, things not going my way.. just a lot of things.
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
(2008) No and Never. I got hurt and I'll never believe in guys anymore
(2015) Maybe... maybe not.. idk?
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
(2008) No and never. I appreciate my life very much. I dun fast forward to death
(2015) Nope
32. What is the colour of your room?
(2008) Yellowish orange
(2015) Light yellow
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
(2008) Depends who hire me
(2015) Hahahahaha, depends who I have to kill? I doubt I have the guts to kill somebody though. I'm mostly all talks when I say anything about killing someone/something
34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
(2008) Nah.. I always talk....
(2015) It depends on who's talking
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
(2008) Me?
(2015) Me :D
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
(2008) I think it was Yen Ling
(2015) Thanussha aka Buttercup, one of the old Geeks that I used to work with in mBL
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
(2008) I didnt kiss anyone so far
(2015) The last time I kissed was probably years ago.. on my parents' cheeks. So... family?
38. Do you have a life?
(2008) If i dun i wouldnt be here doing this unbelievably annoying tag right?
(2015) If you mean social 'life', it's a no. I'm too occupied with my part time job (which I actually think it shouldn't) but if you're asking whether I'm alive, yeah pretty much. I'm alive, running and yakking around as usual.
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't die?
(2008) What are you trying to ask?
(2015) Yeah, some stupid rumours on Facebook saying some celebrities died but they are actually still alive
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
(2008) Nope. No profiel song
(2015) What profile song? I ain't got one.
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
(2008) ME :)
(2015) I can't remember my dream last night vividly but it's someone I know, a friend
42. Last time you smiled?
(2008) I smile almost all the time
(2015) At work I guess..
43. Have you changed this year?
(2008) Dun ask me. Ask my friends
(2015) I guess so. I'm definitely tougher emotionally and mentally than before due to internship training
44. What are you listening right now?
(2008) Not listening to any song YET
(2015) The sound of my fan spinning. Is that funny?
45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
(2008) Romeo XD
(2015) Nope
46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
(2008) OPEN duh.. Is the question stupid or is it just me
(2015) Opened of course. I could even knock my face into the wall with my eyes open (in the dark), I don't think walking with my eyes closed would help me with anything
47. Is there a quote you live by?
(2008) Never give up. Never be gullible. Never trust guys. and etc etc more quotes than you can expect from me
(2015) Hahahaha, a lot! Mostly from my favorite movies like Hunger games. And sometimes even mainstream quotes like 'Don't worry, everything will be fine', 'Smile always' etc. etc. Mostly positive quotes because its better than leading a negative life
48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
(2008) I want NOBODY din i told you i got hurt and i wont fell in love till I am 21
(2015) Yeah
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
(2008) Yes. A recorder, a melodian, a harmonica and a piano. You didnt say what instrument I KNOW how to play right.
(2009) You can refer to my 2008's answers but I picked up guitar in the recent years. So, now I know how to play both the Acoustic and Classical guitar although I don't play it very well
50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
(2008) Hmm... I dunno. Didnt really twist my brain for idea this week
(2015) Hmm... Taking out both a banana and an ice cream from the freezer at the same time but choosing to finish the banana first before I eat the ice cream because it was melted and I got it all over my hands, making it both messy and sticky. Yuck. If you're wondering why I put my banana in the freezer, you have got to try some frozen banana!
51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
(2008) Sleeping and breathing.. Erm.. duh?
(2015) I was at the BBQ Pool Party :D
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
(2008) I never ever want a love life ever ever again. Especially love life with playboys.:P
(2015) Er... it's nice being single but I wouldn't mind being in a relationship too. Time will tell, I don't have any intention to rush it :)
53. What song best describe your love life?
(2008) Do i have to repeat what i said?
(2015) Hmm.... Single Ladies by Beyonce (?)
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
(2008) Is there a need to repeat what i said?
(2015) Yeah, I guess so.
55. Who always make you laugh?
(2008) My friends ..obviously
(2015) Mostly my friends or sometimes myself (with my own stupid thoughts/ideas)
56. Do you speak other language other than English?
(2008) Cantonese, Mandarin, Malay, a little bit Hokkien, a little bit Japanese, a little bit of Tamil(no comment)
(2015) Cantonese, Mandarin, Malay, basic French, greetings with Tamil, super duper basic German, super duper basic Japanese and I can understand Hakka but I can't speak Hakka
57. Favourite website(s)?
(2008) I dunno LOL
(2015) www.facebook.com LOL
58. What's your middle name?
(2008) Its Chi and I know it that you knew it long time ago.No?
(2015) Chi
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
(2008) Steamboat with Grandma in Cameron =X
(2015) Going out for dinner with my aunt at some sushi place :>
60. What do you think you are like?
(2008) I think I am a retarded person. Annoying. Always hesitating, worry for stuff i dun need to worry about
(2015) Erm, this is a tough one. I personally THINK I'm a 'work hard play hard' kind of person who can be serious during serious times and extreme playful at play times. I think I'm an introverted extrovert who is ok with people I'm not close with but almost considered insane with my friends. I can cuss like a sailor. I am an over-thinker who often worry too much and yes I am a stubborn perfectionist. I'm either secretive or very open, there's rarely an 'in between'. Yeah, that's how I think I'm like. What say you?
61. Who will you choose to die with?
(2008) I wanna die with me,myself and I. I dun sacrifice my friend la. Let me die myself la...
(2015) I have never given actual thought about it but I looked back at my 2008's answer, hmm, I think I have to agree with myself. I must have thought about it before in 2008 hahahaha
62. Where have you been today?
(2008) School,home and the toilet...XD
(2015) Home and at work
63. What game do you play often?
(2008) I play a lot of games and I mean a lot
(2015) Online games, offline games, mini games, android games, etc. I enjoy gaming actually :)
64. Who are you missing right now?
(2008) My tuition friends
(2015) My coursemates and my bestie.. :(
65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
(2008) I choose friends. I HATE LOVE
(2015) It depends on the situation, considering I'm single, friends seems more important to me now
66. What are you doing right now?
(2008) doing this tag obviously
(2015) Writing this blog post and Facebook surfing
67. Which primary school are you from?
(2008/2015) SK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
(2008) Black,blue and green
(2015) Blue and Black are my favorite colours but otherwise, I'm really okay with any other colour as long as it's not a bad match (eg: Purple and yellow, Pink and Orange)
69. What emotion you like to show?
(2008) this to Yen Ling
--[]
[__]
If you cant see, then i tell you what is it.
Psst! Its a middle finger
(2015) A smiley-happy emotion I guess, from all the nostalgia :)
70. What is your life to you?
(2008) The best thing I have
(2015) My life is my everything, what would I do without it? lol
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
(2008) Try to find a way to solve it rather than wham-ming my head to the wall
(2015) Tell my brother, mom or my besties to ask for advice when I need it
72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
(2008) Romeo
(2015) There's no MSN anymore :(
73. Who do you admire most?
(2008) Me,myself and I ..perasan
(2015) At the moment, my ex-colleagues at LB, especially my on-site supervisor
74. Which month are you born in?
(2008/2015) N-O-V-E-M-B-E-R
75. How are you feeling right now?
(2008) Bad and Mad. The urge to kill Yen Ling for tagging me is there
(2015) Nostalgic! and entertained at my stupidity back in 2008 too hahaha
76. What is the time now?
(2008) 5.55pm
(2015) 2.28am
77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
(2008) For now... ANNOYING!!!!!!! because she tagged me and I cant refuse. SHIT YOU YEN LING
(2015) Myself? Cool.
78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
(2008) I think I'll dye it after form 5 or maybe after i go NS if I have to go
(2015) Nope, I did not dye my hair. It's actually naturally dark brown already :>
79. Why are you doing this test?
(2008) Becaus Yen Ling made me do it... Ka-na-sai
(2015) Nostalgic purposes and just to see how have I changed? Does that count?
80. What do you do when you're moody?
(2008) I'll go emo and start spreading the emo cloud
(2015) Depends.. I'll either talk to my bestie or suck it up and move on
81. At which age you wish to get married?
(2008) Before 35
(2015) By 28 or 30 hahahahah... depends on fate k?
82. Who is more important to you?
(2008) Everyone around me that cares for me...:)
(2015) People whom I care, a lot of them.. mostly family and friends :>
83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
(2008) I would kiss goodbye, hug, and say my last message to everyone who I care
(2015) I wouldn't know but I'll probably write a journal of my life right till the final breath
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
(2008) Once again .. me ,myself and I
(2015) My besties and myself
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
(2008) Its science right?=_="
(2015) I don't have to believe it, it's real, I've seen it a few times myself hahaha
86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
(2008) Becoming a zillionaire so that I dun have to work in the future and I can help my parent lighten their burden
(2015) Hmm, maybe getting a job that I will be happy with for my entire life?
87. What is your goal for this year?
(2008) Straight A's
(2015) Do well for my Final Year Project (FYP)
88. Do you believe in eternity love?
(2008) I HATE LOVE ESPECIALLY PLAYBOYS
(2015) Nope, people change.. that, I believe.
89. What feeling do you love most?
(2008) The warmth when I am with my family/friends and for now, the adrenaline feeling
(2015) Sleeping until I naturally wake up
90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
(2008) Its an international issue ......
(2015) I think the haze and inflation seems more like a serious issue now
91. What feeling do you hate the most?
(2008) Being heartbroken by some idiots namely.... tut... *CENSORED*
(2015) Being lied to, being betrayed, being belittled, being rude to, being USED
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
(2008) Do
I look like those people who treat their friend like a toy. And when
they're bored they throw away their toy? NO. I cherish every single
friendship and relationship or whatevership with you guys. Its just the
matter whether you appreciate your friendship/relationship/whatevership
with me.
(2015) I do, some of my besties have been through thick and thin with me and I really appreciate all the times they forgive me for the stupid shit I do to them
93. Do you believe in God?
(2008) I am a free... but I believe in Jesus cause I used to go church
(2015) I do
94. Who cares for you most?
(2008) I dunno. This one, you ask yourself whether you care for me or not
(2015) Probably... my family and friends.. quite obvious..
95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
(2008) Everything that god gave us
(2015) Family, friends, health and time. Wealth too, no money no talk ya know?
96. What will you bring when you fight?
(2008) Myself, my fist and most probably anything that I can see that can hurt people
(2015) My fist, the sharpest mind and tongue, some courage and a bunch of friends who will fight for me hahahaha.. wait.. why am I in a fight again? Who do you think I am?
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
(2008) Regretted gotten into a relation with *cough*eh*cough*hem*cough* aka ******* aka ** *** ****
(2015) I wish not to disclose this but yeah I do have some stuff I regretted doing :) Life ain't life without regrets
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
(2008) I'll feel that there's no reason to live anymore. why would i wanna be alive if even my parent ignored me
(2015) Horrible and alone. I don't want such a thing to happen to me but even if it did, I think I probably deserved it
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
(2008) the history just two timed me already. So... (NO COMMENT)
(2015) Ditch the f*cker. Duh.
100. How do you feel now?
(2008) Felt accomplished and felt the urge to get 'parang' from my kitchen and go to Yen Ling's house to kill her because of this tag.
(2015) Great. I've been wanting to update my blog for a long time and now I did it finally! And it's a meaningful update (to me at least) too!
No comments:
Post a Comment