Anyway, it's meant for those involved in the occasion mentioned below, if you want the password, just let me know, I'll give it to ya if I think you should be seeing this :3 Don't be shy ok? :D
And for those who already know the password either by guessing or through me, please do not give it out without my consent k? Thanks! :D
EDIT: 7 February 2016
Previously it was locked but I wanted to open it up because I love my CC gang too much.
--START--
What is the best night ever?
Nothing but a night filled with fun and laughter with no one else but friends that you really treasure and love.
Warning: SUPER long and possibly boring post ahead.. Just scroll to the bottom of the post if you're really bored of reading this report-diary sorta post k?
It was a spontaneous hangout that we planned exactly 1 week ago (10/2/2015) whereby we just asked if everyone was free to hangout for a 'reunion dinner' before everyone head back to their hometown to celebrate Chinese New Year.
Thus, the name of our humble little session 'Pre-CNY CC Reunion Dinner 2015' on 17/2/2015
I guess it was Li Yeen's idea for the dinner and I just helped a little bit in putting her plans into words for everyone else to refer to. Supposedly there's 12 of us in our May Intake 2013 but Steven couldn't/didn't want to make it and well... Ms L was just... let's just forget her... So, our mini-event was attended by our Wai Chee gor, Chu Bin, Jean, Mei , Krong, Wan Loo, Ee Lin, Su Chen, Li Yeen and I.
This was the initial plans:
1. We attend Desktop Publishing (DP) class on Monday until 3.30pm
2. We meet up. Then Jean and Wai Chee (2 cars) will pick everyone up for dinner
3. We will eat Lou Sang together during dinner
4. We will go Jean's house while Wai Chee teach his class from 8pm - 10pm
5. We will gather together at Jean's house finally for drinking session
6. Sleep and wake up next day to attend Corporate Branding & Audience and Reception Studies class
7. Go home happy for the real CNY!
Trust me, the plan did not fail but the plan did change!
First of all, we got surprised by our DP lecturer who announced on the morning itself (an hour or so before class) that the class was.. canceled! Because she was sick but some of us have already reached the campus at 10am in the morning. DP class was supposed to be from 10.30am - 3.30pm for those of us who have Practicals on Monday.
So, that's an extra 5 hours for us till the 'meet-up'. Since there was already 5 of us, we decided to go off first by following our Jean-san's car. We initially decided to watch a movie while waiting but we couldn't get the movie schedules though at the end, there wasn't really an interesting movie for us to watch. So, Jean brought us (Mei, Krong, Wan Loo, herself and I) to IOI mall and we had lunch and did a little grocery shopping for Yee Sang!

Us during lunch
From left: Pei Chi, Wan Loo, Me, Mei and Jean
Photo credits to Jean
It's
funny to go 'grocery shopping' with them because we said we wanted to
buy some snacks for our drinking session later at night but we ended up
telling each other which snack/food was better than the other HAHAH!
Oh!
by the way, the photo above is an evidence that Mei dipped her hair
into the spicy soup that she ordered. Her face when she realised
it was PRICELESS. IM SORRY
MEI BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY!

Does it explain why my head is on the table while I'm laughing?
Photo credits to Krong/Jean's phone
And they got to see how I'm shy to enter an empty shop to see stuff.. how it happened? Well.. cause I've been wanting a new pair of flip flops but I couldn't find the one I like but we walked past a Fipper STORE and there was a whole lot of variety of flip flops but the shop was empty... as in no customers. I didn't dare to enter the shop because... I'm shy :X
Of course, I also don't like it when their promoters walk to me because I feel pressured to buy and if I ask too many questions and end up not buying anything will make them feel 'Shit troublesome customer who never buy anything'. I know it's my right b-b-b-but I just can't! *hides face*
Well, thank God there were a few of us and they were willing to accompany me to take a lot. Thanks loves! ^^
We headed back to Jean's place for a bit because Mei REALLY needed to wash her hair xD Finally, when it was almost 6pm or... 6.30pm? We finally gathered at the restaurant called '大丰收' (hope I got the word right). We didn't eat the Yee Sang we bought there because the shop was selling it too and we felt bad for having it there.

Group photo after dinner
Clockwise from left:
Wai Chee, Ee Lin, Wan Loo, Krong, Mei, Chi Yan, Jean, Su Chen, Li Yeen & Chu Bin (cam)
Photo credits to Chu Bin and Mei's monopod
After dinner, we took our "class photo" which is why we ALL wore red that day. It was our colour code in conjuction with the Chinese New Year haha. I love how united we are ^^

Class photo!
Photo credits to Chu Bin and Mei's monopod
Note to self: Remember to check properly before going to bathe next time
Note to self 2: Remember everyone's pajamas + wet hair look x)
Anyway, after that, Papa Jean fetched us to buy ice and we got back to Jean's lair to set up our 'station' x)
Most
importantly, it was only about 10pm that time and Wai Chee hasn't
arrive because he went to buy vodka but SOMEBODY (Li Yeen) started first
without waiting and we started drinking beer while those who
can't/don't want to drink opted for Tiger Radler (which actually, is a
better version of Shandy, TRY!). We were also eating cookies and fried
wantans made by Jean's awesome possum Kakak! Can I nominate her for best
Kakak award please?
When
Wai Chee finally reached at about 10.30pm+ , we 'officiated' our
session with our Lou Sang and I guess that's where the "real fun" began.
Not to forget our weird weird wishes during our Lou Sang for health,
wealth, happiness, good results, good CGPA and.... delaying our move to
Sg Long LOL!
--- Party Start ---
It actually started off very mild (like any other normal party would) until we started playing the drinking game called something like.. 'Ace to King' whereby each card will have a certain rule to it and we have to follow it. Eg: all girls drink. We tweaked those rules a little bit because some were a little unapplicable to us. I guess the 'disaster' happened when we changed to using glasses to drink because that way, you can't exactly measure how much you're drinking (or maybe just me) because your glass will always be refilled and will almost never be empty. HOHOHO!
The atmosphere (for me at least) got a little 'higher' when we started setting rules like those who cuss will have to drink and we can't speak to the 'bitch', which at that moment was Ee Lin (LOL!). I told myself to remember the code 'Ee Lin is the bitch' (to remind myself not to talk to her to avoid drinking) to remind myself the next morning of what happened too. When I got the J card to set the rules, I created a 'Indian accent only' rule and that's where everything escalated for me because everyone sounded so hilarious! I mean, they are not as playful as me on normal days where I would imitate the Indian accent (for play purposes only, no racism intended!) but they normally don't and it becomes EXTRA hilarious to me.
That's where I started laughing A LOT and that's where the laughter literally got to my head. I don't know why I still kept drinking after but I did and so it happens. We changed games to Truth or Dare, which I personally felt it was a good choice because you know... with alcohol comes great courage ;) *wink*
Apparently, everything that happens there stays there but I guess I can share it here if I'm locking it ;)
For self-memory purposes and laughing purposes as well because I know I will come back one day to read this.
In no particular order at all (because I don't think I could remember)
Anyyyyyywayyyyyy.... that was as much as I remembered because I know one by one we knocked out after that. I think it was at No. 5 that Wai Chee KO-ed first because he needed to puke and then I guess it was either me/Chu Bin that KO. I was very high. I guess it's what people call... drunk!
I'm not sure if I'll still let myself get drunk after this because it would be so dangerous if I'm with someone else and I feel that only this bunch of friends is willing to take care/protect me when I'm in such a vulnerable state.^^ heheh..
Well, at least let me remember it right? I guess the most obvious feeling being drunk is that everything sways from left to right and round and round. I can see straight but I definitely cannot walk straight and often stumble upon something to help balance myself. Of course, I also had problems controlling my volume and was being so loud but all I wanted to do was to laugh and laugh and scream at everything for I don't know what reason. I also remember that everything got 'heavier' for me which resulted in me slamming the glass or my hand onto things.. like the table for instance. I couldn't even lean lightly on the chair that I was sitting on. I tried texting my brother that I think I'm getting drunk but end up sending something gibberish because typing and spelling was a problem
Though I haven't gotten to the point where I forget what I did but I was sure that I got the point of being brave. If only the game went on and the dares became crazier, I think I would have done the crazy stuff but Wai Chee KO-ed first because he had both beer and liquor together, which I have concluded after our session, a 'deadly combination' because it KO-ed our very kuat Chu Bin too x)
Yeah la.. I am noob who got knocked out with just beer. lol........
Moving on, here's what I remember in the midst of being drunk:
After I was in KO state, I remembered asking for water and they gladly let me have it. It was really really noisy and I couldn't process exactly what was going on. I did overhear them saying to finish the vodka because they didn't want to keep it. Then, I tried to stumble to bed and we had to push Jean's sofa away to put the matresses. When I said we, I meant Jean and I, and with 2 drunk person, we just laughed our way as we failed to push the sofa away. No idea why we laughed, everything becomes funnier when you're high ok?
I also tried to get upstairs to Jean's bathroom because her pups were in the one downstairs and I admit I was unable to walk straight anymore :O I know I met Jean's second sister in her room and I was talking to her about something... something about my other friends being drunk and telling her that I'm not drunk but just really high. By time I was done, I grabbed my towel and stumbled down the stairs again and 'dropped' on the mattress.
I remembered trying to sleep but I could hear everyone else walking around packing up the place and I wanted to lend a hand. I tried to sit up and see what they are doing but when I got to the door, I was asked to go to sleep. (Notice when I said 'they', I just really mean I couldn't remember who it was. Plus, I took off my spectacles, blurred vision) When I lied down again, I sat up again and someone (in this case, Ee Lin) came to push my head to the pillow to go to sleep. So rough T_T. Then Ee Lin came again with a wet tissue to wipe my face to 'calm me down' which felt exactly like a tranquilizer. When you're that high, that piece of wet tissue/cloth/handkerchief is so calming but remember that I was trying to help them? I wanted it off my face but I guess I knocked out after that until I heard Pei Chi's voice and woke up again after that, which in return I think pissing Ee Lin off again x)
Of course, in the midst of being treated roughly (which I totally deserved it of course), I also remembered someone's gentleness. I remembered Li Yeen patting my head and probably saying 'Good Night' before I fell asleep. I remember telling her I love her and her telling us that she loves us too! Heeeee :D *manja* Not so knocked out after all!
I guess I was repeating my questions and saying sorry again and again. I remembered Jean's sister passing a cup of warm water to Pei Chi and I was like.. 'Hey! You're Jeanie!' or 'Hey! You're Wan Loo! I know!' Then I remembered Su Chen asking me to go to sleep but NO EFFECT because I countered her with a 'Huh? Su chen, you will never be able to cheat a kid to sleep hehehehehehe'
I forgot who gave me the idea that I should sleep the other way around and I tried and tried to tell the others to sleep in the same direction as me. Maybe that's why I was being noisy as Ee Lin said it. Ahh... yess... I remembered Jean coming to get her pillow because I was sleeping on it! (I think I said something gibberish to her, I can't remember :O)
Somewhere in the midst of chaos, I did saw Wai Chee fell asleep on the sofa and I also tried crawling to get my bottle of water and someone helped me get it because, I was probably too unsteady haha. I am so sorry but I don't remember who that was but thanks so much! After that, I think I sat up again and asked who's sleeping where and all and was also asked again and again to go to sleep and I know I finally did.
Most importantly, I remembered that I kept saying sorry again and again to those who were still sober because they had to take care of me and I couldn't do anything to help them and I actually do still feel sorry and grateful for them. Sorry for having to witness such a chaos and also to try to conceal the chaos at 3am in the morning because I guess Ee Lin is right about me being super noisy when I'm drunk. :X
I think I fell asleep all the way until 7am in the morning when I started hearing footsteps. After sitting up to look around and to drink water, Wan Loo woke up too and everyone started waking up. We wanted to get breakfast and wanted to make a move but we slacked until 9am to decide that we're going to Wai Chee's place to wash our faces because the water was running low at Jean's house and it would be better for them to have the remaining water that they stocked up. We slacked to a point when we were all so hungry that we decided to have our breakfast first without brushing our teeth and without changing.
Yep, you've guessed it. We left the house in pajamas guys! We had breakfast at a place in Kinrara (which was coincidentally was the place for my reunion dinner the night after too -_- *mega facepalm*) Then we headed to Wai Chee's place to meet Doris, Wai Chee's cute little doggie :3
Now, please allow me to swoon about Doris. Doris is a female dog but I don't know which mix she is. Doris is cute. Doris doesn't attack people. Doris is obedient. Doris is very pampered. Doris is friendly. Doris is nice. Doris doesnt lick people. Doris is good. I love Doris. End of story. Been a long since I met such a nice and friendly pet and I sort of overcame my fear of dogs (after the mega bad luck incident I had with a dog) to touch and pat Doris :D YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *claps for self*
After everyone was ready, we went to class as promised! It was a boring class as usual and it was so difficult to stay awake in that class after such a great night. Or, as I would like to put it. It was simply the...
BEST.NIGHT.EVER!

Took this photo in class. Hungover face apparently. Still looks pretty right? ;)
From left: Li Yeen, Jean and I
Photo credits to Li Yeen :)
Best of all, we were actually hungry after class and went for lunch together before heading home to celebrate Chinese New Year!
Thus, I would like to announce that our 'Pre-CNY CC Reunion Dinner 2015' a success! YEY!
Thank
you Li Yeen for organizing :3 and of course must thank dearest Jean for
hosting us and somewhat allowing us to *cough* cause *cough* chaos at
her house.... Of course, to everyone else too for choosing to have
fun with us than someone else KEKEKE x)
On
a side note, I really love all of you guys not just as coursemates but
my friends and buddies. I know that I won't have as much fun as I had
with another group of friends. Not one that I would feel so safe,
protected even when I'm so easily taken advantage of. I guess you could
say that I trust you guys ^^
Whether you guys managed or did not managed to get yourself in here:
To Li Yeen, Jean, Mei, Krong, Wai Chee, Chu Bin, Wan Loo, Su Chen and Ee Lin,
I could never ask for better friends than you guys :') Thanks for making that night a night to remember in my university days! I hope we stay friends even after we graduate because I don't think I'll find any friendship like ours anymore. I know how we could be dysfunctional and how some of us may argue with each other sometimes but I just love how different we are but yet when stick to each other through thick and thin.
Here's to wishing that our FYP (next year) will be a huge success and everyone graduate together on time with good results. Then, we find a job that we love. Those with couples already will stay sweet and happy while for those who are still single will find their beloved soon. Most importantly, here's to more similar gatherings because we so YOLO that way heh!
I pray that our friendship will continue to blossom into something more beautiful than what it is now (eventhough it's not perfect) because I love you guys.. I really do.

Our stupid faces hahaha! (very 'us')
Photo credits to Chu Bin
Lotsa love,
Chi Yan aka 大妹妹
No comments:
Post a Comment