25 February 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 2 (25/2/2013)

 this is day 2

2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Day 2 — Your Crush

-Chi Yan-


2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?

2 years ago = 2011~2012

meh, generally saying~~

2 years, high school days are over~
currently 3rd sem in foudation~
and...hmmmmm
Im less lazy now..
I smile more now..
I am more understanding now..
I'm not as aggressive as I was..
I suck more at choosing my priorities now..
I talk more now..
I'm more considerate now..
I have more knowledge than 2 years ago (of course xD )
well thats in general :P

whether im a better person.. up to you to decide :P
especially those who knows me at least 2 years ago~

I'm just being me :) 

Day 2 — Your Crush

I don't have exactly a crush now.. how do i do this?
i shall leave this one alone because I dont knwo what to write if the person has yet to exist in my life ._.
sorry folks!

but if its a celebrity crush you're asking...
CAN I SAY JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT? C:
he is so good-looking! handsome and &W^$@*&%#Q^!
i first caught my eyes on him when he starred in Inception, and well, i have this fetish thing over man in suit/formal/vests, generally i like smart looking guys and well yeah... there you have it..guy-celebrity-crush C:
ok not to mention his looks also..he is so cute!
dont judge me! I can have my freedom to have guy-celebrity crush on whoever i want C:
I have yet to watch looper! I MUST WATCH IT SOON! DAMN!

-Chi Yan-

No comments: