30 Day Challenge Day 1 - Begin
1. Weird things you do when you’re alone.
30 Day Letter Challenge
Day 1 — Your Best Friend
p/s: all of these challenges will be hidden with the jump break. So, click if you want to read :)
doing this just to avoid it from flooding my blog and still give space if I have something to blog about on my own :)
-Chi Yan-
1. Weird things you do when you’re alone.
meh i dont really have much lone time other than night time
when i stay up ._.
but when im alone, im with the computer, playing games, blogging
or im on my phone watching vidos on YouTube or gaming..
just generally doing normal stuff ._.
something i consider weird?
when im alone, i will walk into my parent's room and start looking around.
maybe look at the photos they put around in their room..
their giant wedding photo in their room..?or just look around their wardrobe..
just exploring the places in my home you know ._.
places i dont usually open to see ._.
or i go to the window, knowing that it is tinted, i go people-watching
watch my neighbours, watch my neighbour's dog
or wait for my parents to come home if they're not home x)
==============================================================
30 Day Letter Challenge
Day 1 — Your Best Friend
i have a few 3 best friend :O
what should i do?
lets go 3 letters!
warning: may sound cheesy but its voices of the heart
_________________________________________________________________________
Dear Shye Wei,
Hey bestie! You do know I always miss you right? This is all still a jet lag thing to me to be honest. I know you since 2007 from class. I still remember i was the 'Ketua Kebersihan' for the class back then and you came to approach me about the duty list. Turns out i assigned you to clean the blackboard and you were so short that time and I had to switch it for you haha x) and thats how I got to know you. Then they had to arrange us to sit in a line according to the name list. Your surname is Han and mine is Hew and coincidentally, you got arranged to sit right in front of me. And that's how we got to know each other more. I think i sat with you in form 2 and form 3. It was all good 8) and i guess that was generally how we became best friends. Which is through days and days of interactions and lots and lots of understanding and trust. Though lots of ups and downs, but i guess we managed to pull through :)
I dont know why but you never fail to make me feel comfortable when talking to you. Perhaps its the 6 years of trust that i put on you and you never failed me until today. And I really liked what you said, like, if it took you 6 years to even come close to understanding me, what more of those who claims they do when they actually dont? And, you probably know that im the quite alert kind of person and all I ever wanted, had always wanted for my birthday is a surprise. Nobody has given me any, and you were the first who surprised me 2 years ago. Though it was nothing big with confetti and all, but it was good enough to make me happy and surprised :) All you did was came to my house, gave a huge box of dark chocolate in ferrero rocher form and an origami rose. Which i realise why you kept shoving the rose to me on that day because you kept a message in there! If it weren't for my brother, I'd never find it until today :')
I still remember you reaction when I asked you if I was supposed to open the origami rose haha. you told me not to open it but eventually i did. I still remember when i read it, it was simple, but it made me teared up. I really hope we could be besties for the rest of our lives. Even as I type this, I'm tearing up just thinking about it.
You've been a great friend to me, I dont know if I could even ask more. I do realise I'm never satisfied with what you give me because I dont know how to be thankful and be grateful for all you have given to me. If you ever decided to come stalk me and read this, just want to say a huge thank you :) It may not be enough for all you have given to me, but I hope you know it's sincerely from my heart.
Ok enough of cheesy talk. In the future, 10 years from now, I want to be invited to your wedding, whoever it is, i'll make sure i come :D (and collect ang pau from you HEHEHEHEHEH) and in few years time, I want to be able to legitimately call you Dr Han.
Thank You for being a HUGE part of my life, I hope i am as big of an influence to you as you are to me. I will be your bestie and as long you are my bestie :)
Your bestie,
Chi Yan
__________________________________________________________________
Dear Nicole Chew Yee Ker,
Hey darling :) I miss you a lot. I didn't see you for a long time ever since you finish your Foundation. I know you since 2007 through Char Nie but never really talked to you until it was around the end of 2010. Through you, I got to know another awesome friend, Mabel :) . Maybe our friendship is not considered very long, but to me, it was long enough for me to know you. You're honest, sarcastic, and generally fun to be with.
Nicole ah, you and I knew each other because we had so much of things that are similiar especially when it was about out friends. It was an instant click and i felt really comfortable when i first talked to you and thats how we got closer and closer until the day i draw on my table asking if we could be best friends :) and how you busted me because you knew what i wanted to say but i was too shy to actually say/write it out because i was afraid you didnt want a best friend like me. Was i being too silly? x) You always thank me for giving you a chance to know me but actually I am the one who should thank you for giving me the chance to know you and thank you for having courage to come approach the scary-looking me that time :)
You are one of the few friends I have who is not afraid to tell me the truth, who dont sugar coat things for me. Truth hurts but after I digest it, eveyrthing is fine and im much more happier if you did that to me. I prefer truth than lies, you know that and thats what you give me. :) (or maybe just your personality i dont know) You always said you wont lie to me unless its white lie. So, i do trust you. :) I know how horrible I am as a person, but thank you for putting up with me especially during form 5. True that we fight, but still we made it through :) You always say that I have weird/special attitude and always tell me to change my bad attitude, and you say that i should smile more, well, im working on it. All of it :) I trust what you tell me is good for me.
I hope that one day, you will come and tell me that I am a better person than i was before because I'm really trying to change :) it is your words i'm listening to :)
Generally, thank you for everything. Thank you for becoming a part of my life just when i needed someone to come and give me the support i need :) All the cards you gave me, i still keep it until today! And the nickname, chichiyanyan haha. I'll still smack you if i hear it but you created it for me so i still appreciate it somehow :) I hope you like those stupid nicknames kushaal and I made for you ;) like Salad Chew or Nicoleslaw Salad Chew or Chic by Icon or the secret name Yee Ho x) All the jokes we say about you touching you hair, i guess it just shows we're paying attention and caring about you back in high school haha! I really miss those times... really. I dont miss high school, i miss the times I had with you guys.
In 10 years time, i ALSO want to be invited to your wedding with him. I want to see ur graduation at UTAR :) and before I get sent to heaven/hell to answer God's call, I want to see you take a picture of yourself at Eiffel Tower :) So, make sure you do it! and you must come visit my house one day, you never come before!
Your darling chichiyanyan,
Chi Yan
___________________________________________________________________________
Last one, well this is recent :)
Dear Shyuan,
Well, I dont always acknowledge someone as my best friend, but when I do, I probably mean it. Thank You for being a huge part of my uni life and my life itself as well. You'd been a huge influence to me. I know how busy you are as an individual and how you may not be able to care about me sometimes. But as far as im concerned, I really want to be able to treat you as a best friend. Though we may not have known each other for long but I have been seeing you almost everyday for long hours ever since my foundation life started. I had shared countless of my stories with you because I simply just trust you, it doesnt always happen to me but yeah, i trust you.
Sorry to say that this friendship may not be able to last long as we are in different degree courses but I hope that we are able to maintain our friendship as I am maintaining it with my other 2 best friends as well as how you are maintaining your friendship with your best friends. I may not be the best person in the world, but I hope I am worthy enough to be your best friend. or at the very least, a uni best friend :) I dont know how but everytime I see you happy, I am happy, even happier if i was the one who made you happy. Perhaps, it was something that made me feel this friendship of ours is worth my effort and love as a friend. I haven't figured why or what it is, but if i do. I'll be sure I'll let you know.
You know, I really dont know what am i going to do in degree life without you. Who is going to panic with me during assignment season? Who is going to ask me to chill when im not? Who is going to give me a hug when i need one? Who is going to call me 'baby'? (ok future boyfriend excluded ;P) Who is going to draw smileys on my lecture notes? Who is going to study out loud with me? Who is going to teman me halfway through my LRT ride? Who is going to ask me to text them when I reach home? Just who?
Well, I guess I already told you all the cheesy stuff in the card I have you for your birthday recently. (but its honest one okay?) Just know you are special to me, one way or another :)
Your 'baby',
Chi Yan
============================================================
phew that's it :) Day 1 Challenge- DONE
No comments:
Post a Comment