1 week ago
which is last sunday
around evening 4-5pm
there was a short hailstorm
lil ice cubes were seen along with the rain!
was one the scariest thing I've seen in my short 16 years of life!
worst part was
I was watching the whole thing happen!
it started with strong winds
then there was rain
seems like a normal heavy rain at first
then there was lil 'plink plink' sound on my windows
and then i started looking carefully and realised
it was little ice cubes!
then all of a sudden
a gust of strong wind blew past my house
everything outside my house turned white for about 5 seconds
then the ice cubes continue falling for about another 5 minutes
then it stopped!
then after the rain stopped
i felt the rainwater puddle that was left behind
and the water was like
melted ice water!
it was cold!
it was scaryyyyyyyyyyy!
I really didn't know how to react when i saw the gust of white wind
I just stunned there :O
glad no glasses were broken
and no one was hurt...
that's all for now (:
-Chi Yan-
p/s: my dear friends, do study for trials.. Good Luck (:
No comments:
Post a Comment