03 September 2011

Oh the exams....

Raya holidays are over soon..

and that means Trials is coming

indeed i am worried about it
but I don't have the motivation to study
holidays make me lazzzzy

I feel so sad for myself :/

anyway,
although trials is one of the things that im worrying about now

im also currently worrying about the days i have left in high school
a month and a half or so after trials
is the test we all had been studying for
-SPM-

my reaction?
:O!

recently I had been watching K-ON!! (season 2)
and they are discussing about stuffs they wanna do before they leave school
it was their senior year

just like.. me (:
now i tend to ask myself:
"what do i wanna do before i leave school?"

hmm..
seriously..
"i dont know"
xD

i guess i'll know what i wanna do when time comes (:
anyway,

Good Luck everyone for SPM Trials!
All the best!
and
Try your best!

p/s: i hope i will study soon ><

-Chi Yan-

No comments: