21 August 2011

I love Nakama

visiting everyone's blog at one shot doesn't seem to be good

no one is updating because exam is coming closer everyday

seeing that makes feel a little.. less in the mood to blog

but I can't resist the urge to type things and share with everybody! :O

hmm.. 1 week of raya holiday coming soon
guess i should make good use of it
study study study!!!!

anyways.. here to share a little piece of my mind:

you know sometimes when i get so pissed at something
or get mad at something
then I'll just on my aika and play
and when I see my friends there

somehow..
all the anger just vanish
they cheer me up like magic charms :D
they never fail

eventhough sometimes some certain people piss me off in aika
my fellow legion mates never fail to make me feel better

whether in real life on in-game..
they just don't fail at cheering me up

I don't know what to say
probably cause we don't know each other in real that's why we could communicate
but then again
shouldn't people close to us be able to make us feel better than those we're not close to?

i just don't get it :3
but I just love talking to them
eventhough sometimes all they talk about is nothing more than bullshits xD

Thanks fellow Nakama legion mates :3
I literally love all of u <3<3<3

-Chi Yan-

No comments: