Here are my results WHEEE............
BM-75 A ( I think teacher give markah kesian)
BI-80 A ( I din even elaborate much. Others do like 250 words I do only around 190)
M3- 91 A ( not surprising, can use calculator and no paper 2)
SN- 80 A ( told you I prefer Miss Vimali)
SJ- 53 D ( Whoops! I screwed it. But at least I dint fail!!!! :) )
GEO- 57 C ( I think I can do better the next time )
KH-80 A ( only got 30 questions , doesnt count)
PJK- 58 C ( Lucky me)
Moral-90 A ( Its common sense )
Sivik- 90 A (O_O I cant even believe it. I never study AT ALL)
I am not LC-ing so you all dun scold me. I am innocent!!!!! :)
This week nothing much. Except the oral exam. Does sitting on someone else table count? :)
Ok I really got nothing to say. Oh wait. I just found out that CN and CL are very scared of being ....... what's that action called? i forgot. I think it is called snapping their hand with your finger. Or something like that. I am not so sure....... Ok Bye , if I hae more stuff. I'll be sure to post it........:]
No comments:
Post a Comment