11 January 2017

Thank you Alvin

I'm back again.

Alvin saw me last Friday when I was in my rampage mode, crying and slamming things.

Today when I went into his room to share some crackers (on my boss behalf)
He actually whispered to me: "are you okay?"

So I told him ya I am. Just that I couldnt channel my dissatisfaction (didnt explain what) the other day.
And said sorry if I took him by surprise. 

He told me to "it's okay. be patient and take it easy"
It may be nothing to you but in that moment, it was comforting to me..

I guess he was really concerned.. 
Because for all I know, he really could care less.

I guess he kinda guessed who made me upset (without me telling).
So when I was at the lobby waiting for a lift and he saw me.
because he saw the person and he knows I'm trying to avoid.. He told me to quickly go!!!!

Hahahaha.. silly! 

- Chi Yan -



Coincidentally, it was also my lady boss birthday today and she bought us lunch.

Only invited me and my other 2 colleague (meaning no big boss & no secretary).
So my colleague and I got her a cake..
When I was assigned to deliver the cake upstairs, and informed him who's birthday it was.

And then.. drama la hahahaha

I am proud that I tried to explain/defend/share my thoughts today
If only I was this brave (to voice out) every time hahaha.. 

No comments: