23 October 2016

I am probably thinking too much about gym.

So... I think as you know, I have been going to the gym frequently lately.
And you will most probably be seeing me talk and talk about gym gym gym..
run run run..
class class class..
etc. etc. anything & everything gym/fitness related.

But yeah, I have decided to sign up.
And right now I am looking to sign with CF because they are having buy 1 free 1 membership now till end of the month.
Initially, I was actually thinking about signing up the premier pass, RM185/month
and now its Buy 1 Free 1 VIP pass (RM200/mth) that means, RM100 per person/mth 

And to be honest, compared to what I budgeted earlier, of course this is more worth it.



I am almost half from my initial plans..

But ahh.. here comes the problem.
It has been bugging me for the past idk.. 1 week?

Posted a status online saying I'm looking for someone to share it with me..
So we have 5 person expressed their interest, not gonna name them but okay, let's call them
Person A
Person B
Person C
Person D
Person E

Person A initially said if nobody shares with me, he will share it with me.
So I said, well, I know you well enough. If I were to choose, I'd choose you of course.
Then immediately he said, oh its ok, you find your friend first.

Then after awhile he said he will share with his friend in the future.
Then after a little while more, he said he will be in Taiwan for the coming week so he doesn't want to sign up first. So, that's that. End. It's ok, we all know its a little fishy.

Person B is interested, keen. But due to financial constraints was unable to commit now. This, I can understand.

Person C is interested. Heart is strong but flesh is weak. Too much of work and doesn't want to commit due to the uncertainties.

Person D is super interested. But end up said she will sign it with her friend instead. Hung me up for few days and end up telling me sign with friend. It's ok, I understand too. Of course you trust someone you know well than your acquaintance. Sorry no cure.

Person E even better! Excitedly type Capslock to me in FB messenger to ask about it. After awhile told me about how he doesn't have money to join. Said he is currently unemployed but really wish to join blabla. Not being sensitive but the conversation implied that he wanted me to pay on his behalf first. Nope. Our friendship is too complicated for that level of trust. Yeah, let's just leave it that way. (Many historical context that I think it's inappropriate to share here)

But it's allllllllll okay, some things are maent to be.. I am sure God made it this way for me because there is a reason for it.. the point is.. I just feel.. like I was being fooled around/used (OH god, I hate using this word because a consultant said that to me and made me super pissed off) and the feeling sucks..

I took the effort to find out things and well yeah.. kinda giving out free info for others and leaving myself stranded. I am just..  Felt as though I am just doing free marketing for CF.

But a lesson here is, don't share the info unless it's absolutely necessary! That way, I dont create hope for myself and won't be doing free marketing! (Yes, 1 of the Person actually signed up with her friend after finding out an important info - decision maker kind of info - from me)

Not even sure if it's a good thing I found out about the promo because it bugs me but this is a long-term investment and just.. yeah...

Went to gym today, joined few classes, ran 3.6km but as I left gym today, I felt unhappy. Not enjoy.
Tired and not refreshed like the previous few weeks. I guess it's because my mind flew everywhere thinking about where/how am I going to find this person and my contact lens was uncomfortable.

*Sigh* It's okay. Done complaining. I have 1 week to go. If I am meant to find that gym partner, I will find em. If I am not meant to do so, no matter what, I won't find. It's a sign.

How can 5 person expressed interest (meaning, I have 5 shots of getting a buddy) but yet I missed all 5.

Some things are meant to be. Let's see how it goes next week haha..
But now, I am tired.. and strained my right lower back a little today..

Shall have a good rest, have another week and we'll just see how it goes..

- Chi Yan - 

No comments: