28 August 2014

How About No? (PRANKED!)

Been on a blog hiatus for a long time and for some reason I felt that right now..
my blog is the best place for me to express my feelings..
putting on Facebook will be too open but the person doesnt get my message through PM..

I'm sure most of us know or at the very least have seen or heard of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

So basically, you dump a bucket of iced water on yourself and nominate another 3 other person to take up the challenge..  either you do the challenge or donate money to the organization (or both)

for a good cause but eventually as the trend gotten more and more popular
instead of really just doing it for a good cause
like people are just doing it for fun? how many is actually donating?
and how much have they collected and how many of the money collected will proceed to the research? honestly, I don't know.

i was praying so hard nobody will drag me into this shit
so that i don have to go through explaining or trying to reject it

first of all, i dont want to do the bucket thing because its wasting water
and the next thing you know, people might catch pneumonia
and money wise, well im not very financially supported myself
what makes you think i have the ability?

even those who claims they donate, who's money are they using?

to the person who nominated me, thanks for nominating me and as I have told you.
I will NOT accept your challenge not because im a coward but I have my reasons.

i have a message for you and i hope you can open it and have a read.
this is not a joke. 

Password can be found at your blog. So, only the person who nominate will know and get in.

Thanks.

Update:
This post and everything typed, (other than the locked message) above is just a prank for my bestie, Nicole Chew's Birthday!
Sorry babe, but we love you too much.. Please forgive us! :'D

No comments: