This is the first time i got 35/50.. never got any higher than that :D
feeling kinda happy
and just feel like sharing it although its not really that "good"
but i'll still share ;D
i aint no bragging.. just happy ;D
sorry if you feel so ):
anyway,
The question:
4. Write a story ending with:
"I packed my bags and continued on with my life"
p/s: I've fixed my grammatical errors (:
I've always hated my parents, they do not love me. I'd always looked forward to tomorrow thinking that one day my parents might love me finally. Everyday I wait. Everyday i return from school with a smile and end my day in tears. As days passed, the hatred in me grow stronger everyday and it gets harder everyday to hold back the feeling. Sometimes, I just wish I would be crashed by a car and my lifeless body would be fed to the sharks. We live under the same roof and have the same blood running in our veins and yet I have to withstand all those pains everyday.
As usual, I return from school with a smile. I loved school, I have friends, loving teachers and even proper meals. At home, I went to the dining table and saw 'lunch'. Chicken bones and moulded bread. 'Great' I told mom I'm not hungry and went straight to my room. I took the books from my bag and started completing my homework. I felt so tired that I took a nap before completing my homework.
Bam! And I was awake. Then another 'Bam!' and I heard mom and dad yelling at each other about things I shouldn't know. About me being a burden. I tried not to listen but they were shouting so loud that I heard everything. It was like a knife stabbing into my heart. Pain and agony. I decided to barge in their argument after I heard them telling about 'killing' and 'murdering'.
"Be brave!" I told myself and walked to them yelling "STOP!". They did stop before starting again. "It is all your fault Paisley", mom told me in tears and she slapped me in the face. Dad did the same to me and added, "Yeah, without you our lives would be perfect. All because of you, we are in a crisis!". That hit me hard, real hard. I was shocked and stood there perfectly still.
I closed my eyes and found the courage to speak up, "Is this why you do not love me?". Mom and Dad answered in unison,"Yes! That's exactly why". Then, they started hurling things at me, phone,key and even plates. Dad was in rage and he threw a chair at me. I fell to the ground and started crying. I didn't cry because of the pain, I cried because the truth hurts.
Without realising, blood flowed from my head.There was a gash on my scalp and I was slowly leaving. Everything started to turn dark and I felt like I was floating. I muttered, "I'll be gone now, your misery will come to and end. Bye mom and dad." I heard a reply," You're not our daughter! You belong to nobody!" Then the darkness fell upon me.
I opened my eyes to a bright light. I'm in heaven but wait.. I felt a stinging pain in my head and chest. It hurts so much. That couldn't be heaven. That's too much pain for heaven. Then I realised, I was in the hospital. The doctor told me that I suffered from a fractured skull and a broken rib. Doctor Carlisle even told me that the police had arrested my parents for child abuse. I felt guilty, I didn't end their misery. I doubled up their misery. "Oh no".
After 2 months of recovering in the hospital, I decided to visit mom and dad's graves. They were sentenced to death because they were running illegal business and they abused me. I went to their graves and laid down a bouquet of orchid flowers, mom's favourite. There I saw a latter, I opened it and started reading it. It was mom and dad's last words.
I walked back home and everything was just the same before. Everything was still scattered everywhere and there was dried blood, I guess it was mine. Then I walked to the only family photo we had which was hung on one of the walls. I remembered everything they had said to me. I promised not to shed another tear for them. I could no longer utter the words 'Mom' nor 'Dad' after all those things they had done to me. I packed my bags and continued on with my life.
and that's what happen when i remember too much of twilight.. I write like them! ROAR!
anyway, hoped you enjoyed reading it (:
Shiiet... bomba 2mrw..
ahh.. pretty satisfied with my results this time though..
BM- 60 (badddd..essay went down the drain)
BI- 77
M3- 84 (my first A- for maths ;D)
Add maths- 52 ( YES IM HAPPY :D! my first strong "pass")
Sej- 52
Bio- 53
Phy- 52
chem- 62
moral-94
civic- 84
pjk-69
improvements? some yes some no ;D
overall its a yes..
I shall work harder and aim higher for trial (:
wish me luck?
Signing off,
Chi Yan
No comments:
Post a Comment