One of the most memorable day(s) (:
Not only its my awesome friend, Shye Wei's 17th Birthday
but it was also the last Prefect Installation that I would attend in my entire life
I guess I'll share lil tiny bits of my personal experience and memory?
So where shall i start???
p/s:
Sorry that I stole some of the photos..I am so sorry but I really wanted those photos and was too lazy to ask for permission..I'm sorry if you are mad.. but please forgive me ):
so here we go,
Okay... form 1..
Lets see what i remember (:
I still remember the time when my name was announced during assembly
I was asked to stay back after assembly that time
So i did and I was told that I was chosen to be a prefect! (probation)
then i went through interviews
questions? some of them were kinda lame
some questions are a abuse of power!
I was asked questions that are supposed to my private life!
eg: Love or Prefect? which more important
and im like.. wtf..
so then I started as a probation around year end of form 1 life and that was 4 years ago (2007)
and it was around September/October that time
Probation until i was...
Form 2
So I remembered the day
The day where they announced who passed the probation and who didn't
So, that time I was form 2..
so we were all lined up outside of the only science lab on ground floor
then we sat down
and I was anxiously waiting
waiting for someone to give me a Surat Tawaran!
and there we go
Marianne calling me name!!!!
and i was like :O!
i swear i was feeling high that time
it was ecstatic! because we waited since September/October xD
Then there was installation..
wasn't chosen as ajk when i was a afternoon session prefect
but it was fine.. because i still had some AWESOME fun that I don't remember xD
Form 3,
morning session at last..
first time? tell u something
IT WAS TIRING!
I am not really a morning person .. so yea..
then bla bla bla etc.
first prom much?Form 4!
Dropped class to Belian
been through a whole lot of STUFFS
but lets just talk bout the highlights okay? :DDD
Prefect Camp! at Gombak!!
i know i look retarded but.. WHO CARES? :D I'M AWESOME
*edit 25-6-11*totally forgot to blog about this camp!
so ok..
i still remember
it was a friday!
so i went school then halfway through went to su wen's house to get ready a little
about 11am+ went back school and lined up
teacher scolded us because some of us playing with phone openly :D (i didnt! i good girl..NOT )
so we went there and got out and stuffs.. skip skip skip
then JUNGLE TREKKING!
my first jungle-trekking and
it was also the first time i actually get to talk to heng yee
cause she was the group behind my group during jungle-trekking
then halfway through. it started raining
we played at the waterfall!

WATER FIGHT! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Spot me!.. I'm at the background somewhere in this photo!
then it was disasterous.. rained CATS and DOGS!
so we were soaking wet!
worst part..when we reach the camp and went to our tents!
OUR BAGS WERE GONE!
we had to searched for it and also we had to search who was the one who 'stole' our tents
and i still remember.. when I was trying to find out who the heck was the tent stealer
then the teacher allowed me to check their bags
guess what i found??
Maggi noodles.. not surprised?
lemme surprise you.. its not those cup noodle.. its those PACKET type..
now how the hell are you gonna cook it in a TENT? xD
and i also found teddy bears and dolls :D
cmon.. just a camp and they bring dolls? like moving the house only xD!
then experienced MASS-BATHING
where EVERYONE (girls) bathe together in the open :D
some strip while some didnt
I of course DID NOT! :D
then there was night-walking (if thats what you called it)
so we weren't allowed to call each other's name in the jungle
just incase we have some 'guest' *wink*
so we numbered everyone
and i was 66
it funny how people ask
66, u there? xD
or
66, u okay? xDDDDDD
and we also had some nicknames such as
glutton goddess(su wen)
doraemon(shye wei)
or we just call our post (if we had one)
and the FUN part!
HOOT HOOT! :DDDDD
we had to yell that and wait for respond
then follow the sound of the respond!
haha! then skip skip skip
night time.. sleep.. so damn noisy
those girls from other schools
so damn noisy.. couldn't sleep ):
SKIP!
team-building course
flying foxxxxxxxxx and those ropes thingy ( this one is fun cause its my first time)
then there was TARZAN :D
and 3 sense game( thats what I call it)
some must pretend to be blind..
some mute...
some just command those 'blind' one to finish the checkpoint
I was 'mute' but it wasnt much fun
because we already saw the team before us
so the 'mutes' wasnt needed...
then some other activity
like..
Kim Kam Bai... :D
and them 'dum dum da da di dum dum da da.. something something' song :D
and some other Stuff(s)
overall, was fun BUT tiring :D
Then there was Installation 2010/2011
became KS Ponteng Kelas..
nothing much! (:
held/helped/took part in loads of events
namely,
teacher's day
report card day
Sports day
Larian Saujana
Kem Pengawas
and etc! (some that I couldn't remember)
Then it was the event which brought some blood, sweat and tears..
okay maybe not blood xD
but there was sweat and tears..
Prefect Night 2010
seriously, it was loads of fun
I was in charge of backdrop and the videos~
it was fun.. but making the video was frustrating
because there were so much of photos!
and had to perform..
fashion show..
seriously, I can't cat walk...
we rehearsed very last minute but I guess we did our best and you guys had fun too right? :D
with the awesome people! :D
So, Prefect Night 2010 was a success..
success as in nothing much went wrong.. :D
Its an accomplishment!
so, lets give ourselves a round of applause! *clap clap clap clap clap*
So, our dear shye wei wanted to spend us lunch at Pizza Hut..
interesting things happened..
Yasmeen actually dipped her 'tudung" in the mushroom soup! xDDD
and she also taught us how to wear a 'tudung' :D (it's very easy only)
and of course! we have Kah Deng who fell in the drain xDDDD

Yes! feel the pain! xDDDD


Moving on to form 5,
Senior.. it may sound old but i guess i had fun!
held some event..
there was orientasi pengawas..
played a role in Drama (Snow White...sorta)
as a dwarf! xDD
was in-charge of backdrop with nicole and yee ai..
had fun..
although kinda got scolded :D
It was a nice experience...
open heart talks..
teams..
Gridiron Gang :DDDD
friends..
then there was..
Teacher's Day (was in charge of sukaneka aka games with CL)
i have some pictures of this event but lazy to upload xDD
Heehee,
then skip skip skip
Perlantikan Pengawas 2011
fooling around while juniors were rehearsing ;D
and one of my 'jahat terpendam for 5 years' buddywe're planning to skip class and go to the library to study ;D
yes, we're evil and its within us for 5 years :D
shhhh, its a secret plan! don't tell anyone kay? (:
Overall,
Prefect was kinda FUN!
cause the role that i play
wasn't THAT stressful
but wasn't THAT easy too!
met some awesome people!
awesome juniors!
awesome experience( i'm mentioning the camps only)
awesome lessons of life(yes, I've went through a lot)
although once in awhile we are mistreated
but i guess
its cool (:
btw, meet 2 of my Junior(s) ;D

meet heng yee, my awesome junior!! <3
knew her since I was form 3/4? (couldn't rmb,sry ><) :O awesome much?
meet chen yee(treasurer 2011/2012)my super junior(no not SuJu) who helped me for at least 3 months in total :D
seriously, THANK YOU :D
I wanna take this chance to thank everyone for your support!
without you we (ajk 2010/2011) couldn't have done it ;D
Seriously, Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and thus, I am retired (:
I won't say i'm happy
cause I know I would miss all these
I won't say i'm sad either
cause I don't want to miss a chance of being a normal student (:
Signing off,
Chi Yan
Photo credits to:
Marianne C
Candy Ong
Yasmeen N
Heng Yee
Kar Mun
No comments:
Post a Comment