so.........
2 more days left (saturday and sunday)
and holiday is over and school starts again
I can't say im happy but i won't say im sad too LOL
but anyway..
getting flu all over again isn't fun at all D:
before i get the chance to heal..
i think i was having fever yesterday
was feeling all heaty and stuff
so.. i went and wash my face/arms/neck over and over again to cool off
and i dont dry it and went under a fan to cool off
was feeling so comfy that time
so i guess that's how I got the flu that i didn't had a chance to heal from ><
but I didn't do it a lot of time.. maybe my immune system was still weak..ugh..
anyway..
I've learned White Horse by Taylor Swift on the guitar :D
gonna try another song wheeeeee..........................................
gotta go..
TTYL!
signing off,
Chi Yan
No comments:
Post a Comment