MJ had left us...
He had truly amaze me with his moonwalk( very cool and fascinating)
I cant say much
All I could say is..
May he rest in peace..
By the way, I've watched MJ's memorial on TV
Tears are seen everywhere
Sobs are heard everywhere
I was among millions of people touched by MJ's daughter, Paris
I was so touched
I almost cried
'i just wanted to say'
'ever since i was born, daddy has been the best dad ever'
'and i just wanted to say'
'i love him --- so much'
after that she cried on her aunt's shoulder..
Watching the scene makes me wanna cry
Its true i did not cry at all
But my heart cried.. D;
After watching the video on Su wen's blog
I can no longer hold back my tears
I cried
I couldnt control my tears
It was just too touching
Maybe some of you out there might think that im crazy
crying over an emotional speech of a girl
But, tell u something
Im not crazy
Im just touched
Yes, I may look like a person who wouldnt cry for something like this
but, im a human too
I have emotions too
I have times when im emotional too... cant blame me...
Thats all i wanna say..
really not quite in a happy mood now..
bye for now
No comments:
Post a Comment