17 July 2009

Life has to go on

Its true that Im sad
Its true i didnt get at least 3A
Its true i am moody today

Im not denying the fact im sad today
cause there is a chance for me to drop class
I dunno why
I've tried hard this time
but didnt get what i expected

I aimed 5 A but i only got 2
so wad to do?
i cant go back and retake everything all over again.
so might as well get over it.....
Life has many ups and downs
so......
Might as well
get over it
study EVEN HARDER THAN EVER
then i think i will go up soon!
just wait and see wait and see

my mum put hope in me
she said this to me a few days ago:
me: i got 65 for kh
mum: study harder la. you are the only one who can score 7A other like... and ... also cannot..

that was so motivating and stressful
anyhow, i will try to not let her down

bye for now
i had nothing else to say

No comments: