This is my 42nd post
8 more post and its 50 post...........
I am gonna post about....
My hits reach 450++ in such a short period of time... YAY!!!! THANKS GUYS!!!:)
Hmm... what should i post about?
okay........
I forgotten what I want to post......
OH YA!!!!!!!!!
MY mum la!!! Her accout stuff...she do wrong....
Then she force me to do everything for her again...
I have to do that company's receipt....1 whole year cheque...
But!but but but but... She still a little kind hearted.....She know I am out of money to buy a webcam while i wanted it....then she promise to buy me a webcam...YAY!!!
And she say... more work is coming........so..i hope I can get a new specs!!!
WISH ME LUCK....:)
I am currently trying to change my layout....... but those layout.... Dunno why? the post all out of its place...so i gotta find a proper 1 that can make it work.. HANG ON GUYS!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment