12 March 2009

Proud day OF 3 Setia

Proud Day of 3 Setia

HAHA! I can blog today!!! Today is such a honourable day because. We reached science chapter 4. We reached there a long time ago already. swt =_=" anyway. Today we got to the best part of chapter 4. Male reproductive system. Woohoo................ Getting horny and hornier. Ok, when teacher was teaching today. We cant stop giggling. But teacher is so scary, we have to keep a straight face. I din laugh when she kept saying Penis for about 10 times. But when she said vagina, i laughed.

Oh, and when she was explaining about how the sperm move out of the body... Bla bla sperm duct bla bla penis... then when she wanna say from the penis to vagina.. she was like this...

Erm.. the sperm go from the penis and erm... erm... (pause for a while) transfer into the vagina...

HAHA. I suspect that she was hesitating to say it because . She had never done it....... HAHA LOL. or maybe she just dunno how to say it......

Oh and after all that, she said this:Class, is there anything I left out? Boys? you should know right?

Then, the whole class laughed like there's no tomorrow. We laughed and laughed. Then we stopped.

After that, she had to settle the SPM stuff, so the class ended. Science make us energised while moral is like bedtime story. If you know what I mean. Ok . gtg. I will post more 2mrw... Bye.. and YAY!!! My hits reach 340++ so fast.. I like it...

Message to Marianne: I used the phrase " like there's no tomorrow" You dun mind right?

No comments: