14 March 2009

I AM LEAVING

Well, I wont be around till Sunday. I am going to Cameron ( sorry Ying and Ern)... I think I will be back by Sunday night. So... If you have anything IMPORTANT/URGENT you can call my handphone or SMS me. OR leave me message in my messenger.. I will reply you as soon as i see the message. If its not too important/urgent but you still feel like telling me. Then dun hesitate to talk to me. I THINK I can online on the Sunday night.

Just to let you know, going to Cameron doesnt mean I am gonna have fun cause I am going with my grandma, my nucle ,aunt, annoying 7 year old cousin, a 13 immature cousin, my bro, dad , mum ,my cousin grandma and another 17 year old cousin( always bullied by me)

Ended up.......A combination of BO+RING=BORING...... NOT FUN. Its a waste of time. I rather do my project rather than going to somewhere pointless. Maybe its not too pointless for some reason that I am not telling to ruin everybodies day.... I will be leaving by 1pm which means computer off by at least 12pm. So anything Urgent tell me fast before I leave. OFF TO CAMERON..........*roll eyes*

No comments: