13 March 2009

Friday the 13th

Today is the Friday the thirteen and its the second time this year.

I cant really do much. All I could say is that I am sorry to hear what happened to the two of you. Sorry that I was enjoying myself in school today while you have to go through all that. I know its true that we can never understand your feelings right now. But I wont just laze around as if nothing happened. You are my friends. I will always open my arms for you two if you need me. My shoulder is always there for you.

The Near ones are not Dear
The Dear ones are not Near
Its easy to remember the near ones
But its hard to forget the dear ones

Remember ,Stay Strong.Keep in mind that no matter what happens, all of us will be supporting you. After all, a friend indeed is a friend in need.

May she rest in peace

No comments: