07 February 2009

MY holiday!!! YAY!!!!!

This post is actually not very long only, Marianne say make enter my friend, that’s why it looked so long.

As usual, school life sucks. It’s never nice. Nothing special happened today. Oh I just remembered, today when teacher is giving homework we were complaining that’s there too much and we told teacher that we have to do revision for the ‘ intervensi ‘ exam (like we will do revision) Then, teacher asked when is the exam. We said it is the 16th of February. (Today is the 6th of February) Then she said this, Aiya , still got so many time. Then we were like saying. Oh!!!! Teacher also agrees that we should study last minute. HAHAHAHAHA . LOL!!!!!!!!

Since I haven’t told anyone about my full experience in Thailand. Well then ,I’ll tell here.
There was 11 of us me, my bro , my dad , my mum , my aunt, two cousins, another uncle and aunt , Nelson Chong and Brenda Chong (The aunt and uncle’s children)


Day 1
I woke up around 8.15am to brush my teeth and do some last minute checking. And then at 8.45am we started our journey. Then off we go to my cousin’s house. I reached my cousin’s house at around 9am. After that, straight to the Low Cost Carrier Terminal(LCCT).

At around 9.55am, we reached the airport. Since we didn’t eat our breakfast in the morning. So, we had McDonald’s for our breakfast. At around 10.10am we checked in our luggage. After that, we went to do something with the passport and then we sit down and wait for the plane.

At around 11.20am our plane departed and I was first in the line. So, I was the first one on the plane ( other than the pilot and the stewardess) Hee-hee… We reached Thailand at around 12.30pm. The first thing we do when we reached Thailand is…
We find a taxi and go to our hotel. Then I dunno what time we reached the hotel. But after we checked into the hotel. We went into the room to rest for a while.

Next, we gather together and went for lunch in a nearby restaurant. The food was nice. Since we get to choose what to eat ourselves. (We go by free and easy) Right after lunch, we went shopping. We get to buy a lot of stuff. Even people like me who hate shopping also got a pair of slippers. HAHA. Since we shopped for quiet a while, we got tired and walked back to the hotel and rest.

My cousin sister couldn’t resist the swimming that was at the hotel. So she asked my bro to go swim with her. So they went swimming while I… lie on the bed and took a short nap. XDXD . Lol.:) At around 6pm( Thailand time) we went for a Thailand style Italian food. The food was deliciously great! YUM! After that, we go shopping again .

Erm….. Oh ya! Then we went into a tourist info shop or something like that. Then we planned for the next day’s activity which is … KEEP READING J


Day 2
We woke up at dunno what time ( skips the brushing teeth part) and had breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast was really bad. Not much of choice and tasteless. Skip the food part. Okay, we are going snorkeling in 4 different islands which were included in the plan. So we bought lunch for ourselves which is Thailand’s McDonald. They have stuff we don’t have like the Samurai Pork Burger( I tried, the taste is okay) Yam pie instead of apple pie and the soft drink named Fanta.

Skip skip skip. We reached Turf Island. Then we snorkel near the shallow water and even if the water is shallow. There are still loads of fishies there. The water is very clean. So we enjoy it very much.

After that island, we moved on to the next island which is the chicken island. There’s a rock formation there that looked like a chicken’s head. But too bad we din get a snapshot of it. Because the ship guy never bring us to an angle where we can get a snapshot of it. Chicken Island wasn’t really that fun. Although I caught a few baby crabs. And kept it in a water bottle.:) The water wasn’t really clean because the island is quiet famous. So, more people go, more rubbish.

So, we moved on to Poda Island. Poda Island is the best. Cause there’s shade and clean sea water. There’s plenty of fish and we feed the fishies. And among the 4 island only Poda Island have the facilities like toilet, restaurant and shade. The boat guy saw us while were busy feeding the little fishies. So he gave us some rotten bread to feed the fishies. And the fishies ate it.

While the fishies were eating we used a plastic bag as a net. And we caught a fish caught a fish. But the fishy looked sad. We feed it also dun want to eat. So we thought that it’s lonely so we caught another 1 to play with it. . And so we caught another fish to accompany that fishy. And it’s true!!!! After we caught the second, the fish started swimming around and eat the bread that we feed it. HAHAHA. Lol.

After that, we got addicted to catching fish. So, we tried catching more. Brenda caught one with a cup I found somewhere around the shore in Chicken Island. Since the fish was like struggling real hard to get out from the cup. It was shaking very hard. Brenda got scared; she screamed and let the cup go. So, the fishy ran away.

Since we can’t catch the fish. We gave up, and we just feed the fishies. After a while, we went snorkeling, although there was only one kind of fishy but it was very nice as you know, same color or same shape can create harmony. Haha...

We decided to leave the island after 2 hours of snorkeling. Before that, we had the McDonalds we bought earlier in the morning. Later, we freed the fishies that we caught. I wanna bring the crab to at least back to the hotel. But my dad disallows me to do so. Therefore, I freed the fishies with the crab together.

Then, they saw a small boat selling snacks; they bought grill chicken and BBQ corn. I didn’t eat any as I was mad because I can’t have the baby crabs. So, lalalalalalalalala…

Next, we go to another island which I dunno what the name is as I was still mad. But I know there’s a cave there, we din go into the cave because to go into the cave we must hike so we din hike.

Along the sea shores on this island we saw a gigantic jellyfish. It’s dead so it landed on the shores. My mum said although it died its still poisonous so we can’t touch it. Too bad didn’t snap a photo of it.

After that island, we went back to the boat just before high tide. Or else, very hard to get on the boat as the waves are getting stronger during high tide. So, in about 30 minutes we reached our hotel.

When we reached the hotel. I felt so dirty that I couldn’t resist the pool. So, me, my bro, my cousin sister, Nelson and Brenda jumped into the pool with that particular dirty shirt and swim for a while. Later, we went back into the room to clean ourselves up.

At around 7pm (Thailand time) we went for dinner. The boss was so nice that she gave us 20% discount for each dish we ordered. Although it was quiet cheap, but the food is too plain. Not too special, not too bad, and the coconut damn expensive 40baht per coconut (RM4 each)

After 1 hour, the adults went for massage while we children hang out in our room and chit-chat together about school, shopping, cards and etc. After they finish massaging, I had cup noodles (pork flavor – Malaysia dun have)[I took the opportunity to try it while I can cause I know we can’t have it in Malaysia]:) Then, I wait for me to digest it and sleep.

Day 3
We woke up I dunno what time (skip the brushing part). Had breakfast. And off to our tour around the city. The guy who drove the van and brought us around the city is Mr. Somsak. He’s very friendly and nice. He’s the best!!!!!!! He drove us to the factory outlet where stuff like Nike is cheaper than outside.

Then he drove us to buy Grill chicken (delicious!) Then he drove us to Tesco to have our lunch in the food court (Yes, Tesco like the ones in Malaysia). Then he drove us to see rocks formed 40million years ago. It is formed by dead Sea shell, shell fish, oyster. And it’s so fascinating.

He also drove us to a temple. Then we went into the tiger cave. He said there used to be a tiger in the tiger cave. Then we saw a 1000 years old tree. It was big. We took a picture of it. I’ll try to upload the photo when I get the photo into my computer.

And we went to the fish farm. We saw seahorse, lionfish, really huge fish and even more fishes. After all that. He drove us back to our hotel. And we went swimming again He promotes the restaurant named Wangsai restaurant. He said nice and cheap, so we planned to go there for dinner.

So we went back and clean ourselves. Later we walked to the restaurant as Mr. Somsak says that it’s very near to our hotel. So we walked. When we finally reached, then we noticed that it is by the seaside. Then, we ordered. The food is not very nice and expensive. Worst meal of all he meals we had in Thailand.

At night, the adults go massage again but this time we didn’t hang out together. Instead we were worn out that we sleep earlier than the adults. So till the n ext day.

Day 4( Last day)
Wake up early in the morning, (skip the brushing part again). Then we had breakfast, after that, we packed our bags, wait for the taxi, go to airport, go into the plane. And fly back to Malaysia and here I am back in Malaysia.

I didn’t buy souvenir for anyone because I never bring money. Lalalalala. Till the next time. Bye bloggers yang selalu blog.

No comments: