Well. As I say. I AM INNOCENT. Earlier today. This morning, while me, my brother, and my cousin were busy discovering and creating GIGANTIC ‘pop-pops’.
Okay. This is how you can make it. But make it at your own risk. All you need is newspaper and pop-pops. First, open the pop-pops and take the stone only. Then, tear a small piece of the newspaper but not too small. Put the pop-pop stones on the paper. Then open more pop-pops and put more stones on the newspaper. The bigger the [piece of newspaper. The bigger pop-pop you get. And the more stone you put the louder it’ll get. After that wrap the paper like how the original pop-pop is wrapped. (When you open the pop-pop notice how is it wrapped) BUT be CAREFUL, This happened to us today. We were making the’ Ultra Super Mega Hyper Duper Powerful Exploding boom-boom’. While we were collecting the stones( we put 4 boxes of pop-pop ) When we were collecting it happily and hoping there’s big explosion cause we were gonna throw it from our grandma apartment( 14th floor) to ground floor. So Here it comes.
THE BALASAN. While we were collecting. Suddenly. All of the stones. Exploded BOOM when we din even throws it. The sound was so loud that our ears can’t hear anything for a few minutes. We were collecting stones in a room for kids (like me) so when the adults heard the sound. They came in the room. But before that, I ‘pakat’ with my brother and cousin and said that we exploded a plastic bag that was filled with air. And they actually believed =_=”. Then just now, we make ourselves brave, and tried making it again. Then, it was successful . Then we throw it form the 14th floor. And the ‘BOOM’ was so loud that we can hear it form the 14th floor. O_O.
So if you wanna play it near you. Dun se 4 boxes. I recommend 1 box. If playing it near yourself. Although we almost lost our ears But we had fun after all. But be careful. Here are some precautions while making the “BOOM-BOOM”
Dun EVER gives big impact to the stones.
Dun ever sneezes while making it.
DO NOT EVER put fire near it.
And dun play the normal pop-pop when making it.
Put the stones in GENTLY and CAREFULLY. If you follow all these rules then you SHOULD be safe while making the BOOM-BOOM. If you dun believe all these or dun understand. Can ask me through MSN or talk to me in during school.
Hope you enjoy my journey to “ALMOST” losing my ear. HAHA. Enjoy………100% from Chi Yan. Dun rip from my blog peoples. I am not saying anyone. Cause no one rip from my blog. :) I just hope that no one rip from my blog.
Oh and today. My 3rd uncles wife. Who is from Thailand cooked Tom Yam for everyone. As you know Tom Yam is very spicy. Well shw made it HOT and SPICY. I ate it. It was delicious and even I said it was spicy. So spicy that. I almost go nutty it was like I cant even control myself. Its like all I wanna to is to … run around =_=”. Very funny feeling……..
No comments:
Post a Comment