16 August 2008

Today got kawad kaki practice and it's 8am. As usual, i reach there right on time. Then we waited for our beloved members. But after a long wait for aroung 1 hours. Only a few came . So they decided to cancel the whole practice. I never break my promise. As i am blogging wat happen during the week. So...... since nothing special happened during the week. So i have nothing to say la. Goodbye for now! Dun worry. I will still blog the next week . And i found a rare species of "something" and they are ***** f***** they are extremely rare. I dun want to say so specific in case i disturbed their natural habitat which is online. They love ***** so much tat they can abandon their own friends. More info for those who are curios to know juz ask me when i am online. Or juz ask me in person. Or sms. Pretty simple for all of you to you. I hate to write email. So don't ask me in email la....... =]

No comments: