Okay! I'm back back back! After the exam i promised for more blogging action but my stupid computer spoiled. That's why i broke my promise. I didn't mean it though. When my computer fixed. Another exam come up. So i gotta ban myself from touching the computer. Since now the exam is over and we even got our result. I CAN BLOG!!!!!!!
Let's recall some of the things happen while i'm gone......
1.Prefect camp-p/s: very long edi
2.exam-over edi
3.KAWAD KAKI- still in progress
4.perlantikan pengawas- finish edi
5. "-A" 'kap' creation-only a few will know what is it( dun ask me what izzit)
6.'Digelar' HQ
7.Changed name to PQ and not denying it
8.Oral test-so scary
9. Got 'simply irresisteble'(I dunno how to spell)-it's a book though
10.pass my exam- 'sweat!'
11.Olympics!!!!!!!
12. Ponteng tommorow kawad!!!!!!!!
I guess that's all i could say for now
Dun worry i will not break my promise
I can oni go online once a week
And i will blog every week except= exam,sick,computer spoil, raining , holidays and lots more idea that you can think that will make me cannot blog. Goodbye fellow readers!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment