If for some reason you are curious about what I've been writing in my other CTIG blog for the past 14 weeks or so, here's the link to it! ^^
Well, be honoured because I'm not sharing this to the whole world? hahaha
The reason I am going to continue writing it is just the fact I kinda enjoy picking one random topic and write all I want about it. Some of my classmates may even think I'm crazy to enjoy such a task haha. But knowing that it's not graded and no marks given just makes it more relaxing and enjoyable. ^^
Sorry, I just really do enjoy writing sometimes.
So, hope you enjoy reading my random thoughts too? Haha
Nevertheless, I'm not stopping this blog but I'm really going to do something about it this semester break!
Just one more paper to go on Wednesday and I'm officially done with my Year 1 studies. (Results excluded!)
-Chi Yan-
No comments:
Post a Comment