Been itching to write this up ever since the night of my birthday itself!
But been caught up with assignments and stuff so it had to delay.
Actually, I just really want to say that this year's birthday was one of the best birthday I had in many years! It was really a 'have a blast' birthday for me.
So.. of course there were people who were so excited to being first to wish me at 12am HAHAAH :'D
There were phone calls, facebook posts, private messages, whatsapp, sms-es etc.
All those sweet messages, I feel so loved and I truly appreciate it! C:
made me felt all warm and fuzzy inside just reading it heh!
If you happen to read this, just wanna say thanks for the wishes!!! ^^
It was a Monday, and I was quite miserable that day cause it was my birthday
and that doesn't mean I get a day off or anything.
Still had to attend class and so happen it was work progression day for my photography class
it was a bit 'kan chiong' for me cause I was scared my work ain't good enough
fortunately, my picture got chosen that day :'D
a little indirect gift from God eh? :)
then i received presents from some of my friends haha
trust me, i got so much of chocolates that if i finished all in a day
i'll prolly go on 12hours sugar rush mode xD
(which of course i wasn't so silly to do that :p)
Still some hidden stash in the fridge xD
Yums! Y U DO THIS? Let me eat so much choc!!!
milk choc is ok but i like dark choc yo!
love-hate moments hahahaha (but more love ;) )
Thanks Shyuan, Li Yeen and Emma!
Hunger Games stuff!
Because some friends know how much I love Katniss and Hunger Games!
Thanks Shyuan for the love!
(you do know nightlock berries are deadly right?
(you do know nightlock berries are deadly right?
will kill within 10 seconds, WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO NOW?! D: )
Thanks Jean and Nana for the pendant! Although its 5 months early xD
Gonna wear it when i go watch Catching Fire!!!
we went to a western restaurant nearby pj, i think it was ss16
and i'm not really sure what's the name of the restaurant called
but the food was pretty decent :)
and after that, i went home and since no one asked me out that night
I just went for staff training at the lab
so after all the talks and trainings, we had pizza...
and after everyone finished all the pizzas
they asked me to help them clean the boxes...
then.. i innocently go help them and they suddenly off the lights
but in that 2 seconds of darkness, i didn't think of anything until....
and here comes the cakes! and everyone started singing for me :'D
i know how i always say i sense surprises and how im alert for these kind of things
(because I want to know how to react! that's why! look what happen now T^T )
so, i got caught off guard and I stunned and got surprised and didnt know how to react
then i realise the cleaning up pizza boxes was a freaking DISTRACTION
and i innocently fell for it... yep....
Photo credits to da people! Char Lie and Richie!
My stunned/surprise/idontknowwhattodo face
I didn't know how to react
Just kept saying thanks over and over again after that :'D
Distracted to clear pizza box, Clear space for cake
They killed 2 birds with 1 stone, so much win.
Thanks y'all! :D
If you can even see, the candles actually turned on the wrong side
instead of 19, it WAS 91, then they fixed it when i noticed xD
but doesn't matter, im still young and fabulous *flips hair + perasan*
Group photo with the geeks! :)
Love y'all!
Because IDK how to cut a cake after I'm surprised
It's true story! So our dear Sawa did the job xD
I feel so blessed with all the love. Thank you for taking the time to make me feel appreciated :)
And again, it was really a great one this year! I had lots of fun!
it isn't my family's tradition to celebrate birthday with cakes
So, this one is a rare one and it's been too long since I got a cake on my birthday
Thus, added the stun and the surprise!
I love it and appreciate it a lot ^^v
Just a simple celebration but enough that I feel much appreciated and loved!
All the wishes, gifts and surprises...
Just... thank all of you okay?
I would hug all of you one by one if I could!
Love y'all! :')
-Chi Yan-



No comments:
Post a Comment