coming up with 2 post that I've been itching to post for some time now!
been busy + lazy to write it up
but now that its already week 7, I'm gonna finish my Year 1 Trimester 2 soon!
Well, like I always said. Time flies~
Just a little update about my degree life as a Y1T2 student
I took 4 subjects this short semester
and it's:
1. Digital Photography
This one is a 100% coursework subject, which means whether I get an A or not it ALL depends on the project I do and in this case it's obviously photography assignment every week.
It was a little stressed subject since I have to constantly renew the camera I borrow from the university but nevertheless, here's a shoutout to the office guy, who is so nice and considerate and allowed me (and my friends) to successfully borrow the cameras throughout the time I needed it to complete my assignment! THANK YOU! forever grateful if I get a good grade!
2. Introduction to French
And this is the exact reason why I happen to know a little bit of french because I have to study it.
Well let's just say this is quite an enjoyable class to attend and the only sad thing about it was that class is on Saturday but fortunately the lecturer on saturday, Mr Yeoh is such a hilarious man that makes everything so much more funny and interesting!
O yes, this is also the assignment which required me to make a video in french and i had to act ._.
quite silly job done by my groupmates and I haha
3. Teambuilding and Leadershipskills
This subject was just a syok sendiri class for me because I guess all that we have ever did in class was class discussions and the lectures werent even that important.
The asssignmnets/projects was really fun to do. (Heads Up! this is one of the thing I itched to post!)
And another one was movie review of a movie called '12 Angry Men'
boring movie but worth watching haha (because all they do is talk and talk and talk)
but the story is about how 12 juries make a verdict for a boy who is accused of murder.
4. Sun Zi Art of War Business Strategies
this subject actually makes me feel silly to attend it. No comments. Thank goodness its a 100% coursework subject and just pass or fail phew!
So yea that's my somewhat summary of my somewhat miserable degree life ...
but Stay tuned if you are even still here with me?
or if you're interested to know what I itch to post? haha
-Chi Yan-
No comments:
Post a Comment