oops sorry. I guess I just realised I haven't been blogging much these days
but just to let you guys know that I'm currently on my sembreak until 14th October..
been slacking since the sem break started
and just basically doing things I wanted/need to do :P
but most of the times I've been in gaming :X
tried to pick up some basic french so that I would be more prepared for next sem's language subject
but got lazy halfway and this is what i 'learned'
Je ne parle pas francais! (it means i dont speak french x) )
practice my rusty guitar skills..
and currently learning 'In the Hall of the Mountain King'
so.. activities...
been attending meeting for PMP Oct Intake 2013
and so far so good? just a mentor this time haha
then I went out for lunch with Nicole yesterday at Pearl Point..
had Papa John's pizza for the first time (haha don't ask why)
and then she came over to my 'den' and we just sat there chit-chatting random stuff!
then........
she found out about my elephant doll's "secret" and we sat there laughing about it...
to nicole: very funny.
not much happening.. but im resting both my mind,body and soul ;)
(because some of you decided to make sure i rest during the sem break!)
-Chi Yan-
No comments:
Post a Comment