04 March 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 8 (3/3/2013)

Day 8

8. Something you’re currently worrying about.
Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

p/s: forgot to post it up yesterday ><

-Chi Yan-


8. Something you’re currently worrying about.

probably about my assignments.. international studies, psychology..english.. blergh ><
and probbaly about my mid term tests.. how yesterday's psychology tests went and the coming mid term tests like comp tech and english for comm and international studies :/

and probably im also worrying about how my degree life will be because i just did Jan Intake 2013 PMP closing ceremony yesterday at PC block and well.. it gives some feels you know ._.

does having to think about how i can use the BB1M voucher a worry? no right?

other than that.. no big worries.. ._.


Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

that has to be my Nakama mates :) Everybody! sky, xin,qua, miku, uncle sub, lina, ero , doxy, kvin :)))))
i have maple friends too like belle, aisha , luchia, dedi... but yeah.. nakama is still kinda my favorite heh :)

Dear Nakamas,

I miss you guys very much ): Sadly I have quitted Aika ever since I started working last year because my schedule was too packed. Sorry guys. Though some of you have moved to Guild Wars 2, and I of course, dont have the capability to purchase that game at the same time not having the time to play it ._.

But I hope all of you know, all of you peeps are my favorite and best internet friend i've ever met so far in my life! :)

Its like, though we are all living far apart, Singapore, Indonesia, Phillipines, but we all spent our time together as a guild as Nakama. to be carried with that name all around our nation Archadia. :)

But I do regret not being able to go for raids or defense with you guys. I never even got to experience it and everyone left Aika )':

But still, thanks fella for makine my gaming experience more enjoyable. I love you guys!

-Chi Yan- aka dmi :)

No comments: