29. A picture of yourself.
Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
-Chi Yan-
29. A picture of yourself.
shyuan and I(left)
taken when we were editting the video for our computing technology assignment
we got bored of waiting for the video to save so camwhore
we got bored of waiting for the video to save so camwhore
haha also because she had always wanted to camwhore with me so yeah x)
i dont always camwhore but when i do its gotta be my bffs :P
i dont always camwhore but when i do its gotta be my bffs :P
Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Dear mum,
I really want to tell you everything, I really do. But its either I don't dare to tell you, you don't want to listen to me or you don't believe what i said. OR you're just not interested.
There are so many things I want to tell you about uni, about classes, friends, assignments, presentations. But just, its so rare.. too rate for such moments.
Can we sit down and talk someday? I want to tell you how I feel for degree... :/
No comments:
Post a Comment