06 March 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 11 (6/3/2013)

Day 11

11. Your currently relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

-Chi Yan-



 11. Your currently relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Im still single.. :P

Single life is still good.. but gets lonely if your friends are getting into relationships

recently, i have 2 pursuers..
but i think they already got my message clear that i dont like them ><

i guess that should be it :X
if you're wondering if im lesbian or something...
i'd say no.. its just that
i have yet to found a guy i want to love :)

-Chi Yan-


Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

definitely my grandpa..

Hi grandpa,

I really miss listening to your stories, your life experiences and how you always tell me about our origins. If you're still here, I guess I just would like to tell you that im a college student now :) and that life is good and i have friends around me to love me :) I hope you are enjoying your life now, wherever you are.

Do protect me and give me your blessings for me to success in my future life and get a good man to love me in the future :)

Come into my dreams again one day okay? :)

-Chi Yan-

No comments: