09 November 2011

From a friend to a friend (:

Dear readers, you can ignore this post
because I'm dedicating this post to a special friend of mine..
but if you insist.. sure! why not? enjoy (:

anyway,

Dear friend, (i'm 100% sure you know who you are (; )

well,
im sort of replying here since it's gonna be kinda long xD
and texting would really cost MONEY

before you continue reading
do click 'play' the song on the playlist (:

i really hope you would spare some time to check out the lyrics of the song at:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/make-you-feel-my-love-lyrics-adele.html

because... the lyrics kinda says what i wanna tell you..
but it will be weird if i say it myself cause its kinda.. corny and stuff...
so a song will do
but just so you know..
the love mentioned in the song..
i hope you take it as 'friendship love' and not anything more 'love' than that (:

song credit to ADELE! ADELE! anddd ADELE!

so here goes

"Thank you for being my friend and giving me the support I needed it.
Thank you for making me not lose hope in myself when all I wanted to do was give up and also
Thank you for doing crazy stuff together with me like singing nursery rhymes out loud!

Sorry for making you sooooo mad sometimes
Sorry for throwing my not-so-awesome tantrums at you sometimes and
Sorry for being too straight-forward sometimes till i hurt your feelings

Honestly, i DO admit im the kind of person
who will make someone really really really mad at me
so, I wanna thank you for accepting for who I am (:

and thank you for letting me into your life
you being my friend,is a great gift that God has given to me

and i will treasure it to the MAX!
though after SPM, we're not gonna see each other so often anymore
but... we can still hang out together!
and we will still do MANY things together!
like... go watch a 18+ movie when we're legal?
and... gossip about our boyfriends/future boyfriends?

I don't wanna waste your time reading this..
So, I hope you know how much our friendship mean to me (:

Thank you for the awesome memories!
(we're gonna continue making more awesome memories worth remembering, okay? (: )
and a sincere sorry for all the mean things that I had ever done to you.

All the best for SPM!!!
and I LOVE YOU! (as a friend) "

btw, i hope you know that
even when sometimes i say i hate you
i really don't mean it :P

i don't hate you (:

From the awesome-possum, one and only, has 'magic' power to make people forgive me for stupid things i do, not so nerdy with lens, pretty irritating, HONEST, sometimes speak chinese, will do almost anything for money and some other not-weird-just-special 'features',
-Chi Yan-
09-November-11

No comments: