so....
every SPM student's latest topic
National Service or PLKN Siri 9/2012
and i am sure some of you must be wondering (if you didn't know)
did chi yan got chosen?
well, lemme tell you
Yes I got chosen
Don't know its called lucky or perhaps in this case DAMN UNLUCKY
3 months of training...
and don't have to tell me to recheck to see whether they made a mistake
cause i know some of you out there
1st time check = Maaf!
2nd time check= Maaf! (also)
and 3rd time check = Tahniah!
Well, cause I've checked 3 times too!
wanna know what i got?
1st time= Tahniah!
2nd time= Tahniah!
3rd time= Tahniah!
so, it's pretty confirmed already :/
whatever it is
I pray DAMN HARD that i get to be in first batch!
i wanna study you know!
and secondly,
I wanna pray HARD that i get somewhere near
so just incase i miss my favourite type of meat (pork)
i could always whine till my parents bring me some ;D
SHHH NOBODY KNOWS ITS PORK IF WE JUST KEEP QUIET OKEH? :D
haha, anyway
more and more people i know are getting 'Tahniah!' messages
i just hope more people get it
suffer together mah
Berat sama dijunjung, ringan sama dijinjing! :P
then at least when i am in so much suffering that i eventually feel like crying
I could always think of others who are suffering the same thing as I am (:
maybe its my way of soothing myself :P
but that's one way to comfort myself
some say its fun
some say not fun
worst things that i WILL HAVE to go through
1. bugs (this is inevitable)
2. sleepless nights
3. lack of sleep
4. THE SUN
5. boring classes?
6. home sick perhaps?
and just some other stuffs that I might not even be able to imagine
oh well,
maybe this will make me tougher than ever? :P
i mean who knows?
i might conquer my fear?
my opinion is that
its a waste of time
i mean... i could work part time and earn way more than that
but.. at the same time
money can't buy experience
I wish I could tell myself: I wanna go very much
but seriously, I can't make myself feel like that
so... im torn between i wanna go and i dont wanna go
better start making myself think like maniac :P
haha,
anyway
gotta go now ;D
have fun peeps!
Signing Off,
Chi Yan
No comments:
Post a Comment