21 May 2011

an impasse

got that word from twilight..

Impasse..
that's what I'm in
"A situation in which no progress is possible, esp. because of disagreement; a deadlock"

things that was supposed to be so simple
yet it was made complicated by people who wasn't even supposed to be involved

such childish behavior
posting things that wasn't supposed to known by a lot on Facebook
there are no secrets on Facebook
and it was posted there
isn't that making things worse? and BIG?

already posted
and yet in denial of making things BIG?
i had the chance to talk about it on Tuesday(Wesak Day)
but i didn't make matters worse.. i kept quiet
you don't see ME posting it on Facebook,do you?

seriously, look at what you did before judging me
You don't know me, thus you have no rights to judge me

Confrontation is the only way to resolve things now
I'm not afraid of confrontation
because I want to stand for myself
but i am afraid there will be tears

Tears or anger,sadness.....
yelling at each other making things worse

but if confrontation isn't done..
I'll be back-stabbed before i could make an effort to stop things

oh well, follow my heart..
stand for myself then
believe in myself

Dear Chi Yan, have faith..

-Chi Yan-

No comments: