12 February 2011

Random

I haven't blog for a while...
Probably due to the holidays,exams and schools..

p/s: i'm just gonna blog about whatever that pops into my mind right now~

Been quite busy nowadays and nothing much happens in life now..~

Just the same routine everyday...
Wake up, get ready, go to school, study, recess, study, go home for lunch,do homework, watch tv, dinner, watch tv, sleep
and then it starts ALL over again..

So, Chinese New Year is over...
and very soon its Chap Goh Mei
very soon its Intervensi 1 exam again

Oh yes.. I went for holidays during the Chinese New Year
Skipped school 3 days just for that...

Luckily I came just in time for Yasmeen's Birthday ;)
So, when Dao Zhung's group finished their presentation for their oral assessment
they gave her a surprise
and she was screaming over a Korean dude...

Weather is so hot nowadays its almost impossible to not sweat under a fan ><

Would like to take this chance to thank God for everything that was given to me..
whether its food, knowledge or even a friend...
Thanks for everything...

Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, wishing I'd realise what i had when you were mine - Taylor Swift , Back to December

Been trying very hard to get what i want...
I just hope that it turns out right
and nothing goes wrong

Hopefully you see the effort that I've made...
Whether or not you get this message...
I just hope you realise it in your heart~

Valentine's Day is soon
but I dont celebrate Valentine's Day so it pretty much meant nothing to me at all xD

seems that suicide is a serious thing in Malaysia....
I mean... 60 person dying because of suicide....
It's not the right way of resolving your problems...
I used have the thoughts of suiciding
but i stayed alive anyway (:
I thought of people worth my living
I thought of things worth my living
and then the thought just pass (:

Hopefully people will realise it's not a good thing to suicide
Trading your life for people's sadness and tears especially from those who love you?
I dont think its worth the trade...
You might feel relived that you died...
but what about those who love you?
Dont suicide.. Seriously.. dont even think about it...

Oh btw,
Guitar is awesome (:

I gotta go now...

Signing off,
-Chi Yan-

No comments: