holidays are so far normal~
cause last week was totally a busy week..
so not much holiday homework...~
which means i cna relax for at least a week~
although 1 week is very little
but look at the bright side
its very rare that theres not much holiday homework on holiday~ :D
CNY holiday is not fun (except for the angpows la)
cause its very busy and HOT and A LOT OF HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
so i dont consider it a holiday at all ):
but this week .. i'll consider it a holiday!
less homework MORE FUN xD
and dont have to go out much~
and its quite cooling (in my area it rains frequently)
and its fun? xD
i'll miss this holiday ):
cause after this holiday
thats when all the challenge begins~
I MUST STUDY HARDER! GAH! (might be impossible though :X )
xD
holidays holidays holidays
i no money go out this holiday la
I WAN GO ICE SKATING CAUSE IM ADDICTED TO IT!
and I WANNA WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND!
I AM FREAKING WAITING FOR NEW MOON DVD TO BE OUT!
I WANT A FREAKIN LIFE! xD
i want a digital camera really badly :X
lol random wants~
human are VERY VERY VERY greedy.. :X
and u cant deny that!
er.. dont know what to blog la...
i everyday
wake up,eat, go online,chores,bathe,watch tv,eat,watch tv, go online, sleep xD
sigh
nothing else to blog about la :/
so thats all for today's random post xD
bye~
off to something else,
Chi Yan
No comments:
Post a Comment