17 February 2010

ironic

ironically, my cousin thinks im a form 2 ==

ironically my dad whacked me for no FUCKIN reason

he: not hot meh?
me: if u dont move its not hot

then he go hit my HEAD
and SHOUDLER

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS FUCKIN EARS!
my HEAD is not a PUNCH BAG for his HANDS to HIT ON

I DESPISE POKER
I HATE POKER
POKER U SUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE THAT HE HAVE TO WHACK ME
IT DOESNT HURT
i know la
BUT HEY
U DONT GET WHACK UNLESS U DID SOMETHING WRONG
WHAT THE FUCK I DID WRONG?!
all i did was simply answer a question when asked?
is that wrong?

there is no justice on this earth
i have nothing to say

this post is meaningless
but i just wanna find a spot where i can use as a punch bag

Lets forget it
Sad things arent nice
negative things are no fun

so yea
i'll be going to Bandung,Indonesia 2mrw
and i dono whether i would have time to online 2mrw
so..
i might as well say it 2day :D

so let the past be the past

i'll forget what happened today
and enjoy myself 2mrw
im not that STUPID to go ruin my holiday myself

still not done with my holiday homework xD

off to playing games xD

signing off,
Chi Yan

No comments: