BUT! Look who i saw instead!
............
...........................
WAIT FOR IT!
...................

TADA! ROSALIE! XD
yea, dont have ask to me,xBellax is my character in private server =.=
LOOK AT MY GUILD! xD Look at hers! Shes joining MINE SOON! AHAHA XD
My readin progress of Breaking Dawn~
SPOILER ALERT TO THOSE WHO HAVENT READ THE TWILIGHT SERIES YET!
(highlight to see if u are THAT curious :D )
Breaking Dawn~ read till the part where she became vampire! But i have YET to discover whats her ability!
Btw, who havent watch new moon???? if u wanna watch with me~ please tell me~
I will TRY to make another outing! cause i HAVENT WATCH NEW MOON!
I am NOT booking any tickets! we're just gonna go when things cool down!
And, went Tim's house for bbq party~ had quite a lot fun~
We played the game called 'current'? then my turn to take bottle!
My opponent is... YEN LING! 2 rounds also i grab the bottle before she did! HA! XD
After that,
Went Char nie and char lie's house to see their rabbit! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLUFFY! the rabbit fur VERY SUPER SOFT! but it doesnt follow me T.T
I tried calling it.... no respond... my bro call.. straight away respond =.=
i call again.. RAN AWAY FROM ME! wargh! NOOOOOOO! T.T
I think thats all for today~
Bye all~
Twihard,
Chi Yan Lurve Twilight!
No comments:
Post a Comment