11 September 2009

AH!

HOHOHO!
Finally i am fre to blog! HEY GUYS!
hows it going?

OK I KNOW I KNOW!
i wasnt feeling okay this morning
BUT

NOW IM FEELING WAY MUCH BETTER ALREADY!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

hmmm
actually
i also dono wat to blog about
nothing much happen in my life now

Everyday
all i do is
STUDY STUDY STUDY!
cause
Roveen and Michelle Yong say they will chop my head if i dont get 7A

And and and IM GONNA GET A LAPPY FROM MY MUM IF I GET 7A!
here's my request:
I WAN DELL!
I WAN IT BLACK OR SKY BLUE!
I WAN WITH WEBCAM!
I WAN WIRELESS!

LOL
hey







Guess what?
Yen Ling is a dog abuser
She forced Bruno to smile! LOL
u should see the picture!
u can see it in her file .. LOL

okay! thats all today for my boring and lifeless life!
AFTER PMR!
i shall be resurrected!
I SHALL BE CHI YAN THE MAPLE FREAK!
lol

thats after PMR
so for now!
I SHALL STUDY!
ok bb

boring and lifeles,
Chi Yan

No comments: